The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nismo micra

Guest Nizam

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Nizam, ok for starters the car is OTT. now im not guna brake ur heart saying its ugly etc. coz honestly it stings but for realllllll mate, you posted that on a supra forum to guys like us who drink petrol and crap thunder!!! your brave i hand you that. honestly bro you will not get £4500 for that car. im telling you now. all u shud have done is put sum wheels on it and dropped it, it wud have looked ok but seen as you did spend all your time and money on it i want to ask you one question. WHY a micra man??? anyways dont take it to heart, the guys r having a laugh here but please leave the supra be and do loads of research before you start modifying. PEACE

hi Nizam, Ok For Starters The Car Is Ott. Now Im Not Guna Brake Ur Heart Saying Its Ugly Etc. Coz Honestly It Stings But For Realllllll Mate, You Posted That On A Supra Forum To Guys Like Us Who Drink Petrol And Crap Thunder!!! Your Brave I Hand You That. Honestly Bro You Will Not Get £4500 For That Car. Im Telling You Now. All U Shud Have Done Is Put Sum Wheels On It And Dropped It, It Wud Have Looked Ok But Seen As You Did Spend All Your Time And Money On It I Want To Ask You One Question. Why A Micra Man??? Anyways Dont Take It To Heart, The Guys R Having A Laugh Here But Please Leave The Supra Be And Do Loads Of Research Before You Start Modifying. Peace

Wtf?

Guest Nizam

but well i could see max power people who sell like corsa sell 6 grand k reg.

i was shock.

well i chose micra cost reliable and it japanese.

I made my micra really diffrent then other. it like no one got my micra like that in uk.

the reason why a corsa might go for 6 grand is maybe because somebody has dropped a turbo charged engine into it. i seen a lot of corsas going for that money with a 2.0ltre Turbo in em.

somebody in my area had a micra sort of done up like yours. he sold his for £1000.

AXLE WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY?!!??!?! lol

na its maybe coz were young. im 21 and no i didnt eva have a micra and no i didnt eva modify it and hell no are we the same person.

OK! atleast thats cleaned up, anyways moving swiftly moving on........................

Guest Nizam

nah man it was really old standard and no modify engine.

im not crazy ok. im selling £4,500 i lost 3,500 quid down!

what you like it if you spend alot of money and sell cheap?

Plus my car is done up!

Micra it my types. lot of people got diffrent taste!

True. Sell the supra. Its an average car at best. You know you dont really want the Supra. I would sell it if i were you. I will be happy to help you sell it should you wish?

Micra is better anyway, its alot lighter and theres more room in the boot. Keep the Micra you wont regret it. But once its sold you will miss the peachy shape.

Timeless shape the Micra you gotta admit.

dude the money you spend on the modifying you will never eva get it back. i had a 52 plate vw bora bought it for £6.5k, i put around £3k worth of ice in it and £2k worth of wheels and exterior mods. i sold the car for £6k. if the car looks absolutely stunning and unique as hell, i mean something really special you might get something bak but otherwise you wont and sorry especially not on a micra. i think you need to seriously lower the hopes man and sell it for what it is which is a nissan micra with a 1.0 litre engine.

Guest Nizam

Well mate. i just got supra since 8 month ago. i love my supra and it fast.

my micra i had it 2 years when i was 19