nismo micra

Guest Nizam

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the same site, made me laugh...

'This car is my first Mercedes. I got it for 1800 and it is awsome. It is slow, heavy, kinda ugly, it is just awsome. Last year I hit a deer with it at 75 mph. It bent the front in realy good. To fix this I just tied the front of the car to a big tree in my yard and backed up. It worked good. You can still see some bends and kinks but nothing major. I could not fix the hood so there is no hood on it.

I like racing Volkswagon Vans and geo metros. They always beet me off the line but my handling gets them in the corners'

'This car is my first Mercedes. I got it for 1800 and it is awsome. It is slow, heavy, kinda ugly, it is just awsome. Last year I hit a deer with it at 75 mph. It bent the front in realy good. To fix this I just tied the front of the car to a big tree in my yard and backed up. It worked good. You can still see some bends and kinks but nothing major. I could not fix the hood so there is no hood on it.

I like racing Volkswagon Vans and geo metros. They always beet me off the line but my handling gets them in the corners'

:lol:

LOL brilliant!

:idea: I think I should post up on this other site for ideas on how to fix my engine issues, maybe there is a cheaper way that I have not thought off. hmmmmmmm :innocent:

LOL brilliant!

:idea: I think I should post up on this other site for ideas on how to fix my engine issues, maybe there is a cheaper way that I have not thought off. hmmmmmmm :innocent:

All you need is a hammer and a roll of duct tape. If it move's and it shouldn't, use duct tape, and if it doesn't move and it should use a hammer. Problem/s solved ;)