The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nismo micra

Guest Nizam

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im doing this to give you a reality check mate and nothing else...and before anyone asks yes,i was very bored;)

on autotrader at the moment the following cars are all going for less money than your lookin for your micra

Honda Integra DC2

Lexus IS 200

BMW M3

Mitsubishi Evo 4 GSR

Mitsubishi GTO

Mazda RX7

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type RA

Mercedes C320

Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Toyota Supra TT

And in case you think im finished im not

I also found this little beauty for just £1350! :D:cool:

NISSAN MICRA 1.0 Litre, W Reg 2001, 3 Door, Mileage 65,000 and your spec

Your price 4500

My Micra

2002 NISSAN MICRA 1.0 S 3dr Hatchback Manual, 50,000 miles, 3dr £1,350

Full Body kit 350

bad boy bonnet 100

DTM mirror 30

Alarm system 100 (based on everything else being over priced, took price of a Thatcham)

lower suspension 300

Lexus light 75

15" JBL speaker bass box with AMP 90

Sony head unit with DVD/R MP3 Player 175

Tinted windows 20

3 inch Bore exhaust 20 quid on ebay

push button doors 30

Air induction kit 30

15" Alloy wheels 300 with tyres

Neon blue light 50

My Price 3020

You cant take into the account the price of fitting and labour into all this when selling. If someone took the notion they wanted to do a micra up like this with my spec,it still comes in a grand and a half(all but 20quid) cheaper then yours mate

I would point out most of the above prices are from ebay but still more than good enough

I just bought my second NA supra for under 3k and this is how it looks now and for the extra grand and a half im putting into it,how she'll look in 2months

Before

After

Another car for 4500 which is a hell of a lot nicer than your micra.I'm not saying in anyway man that your cars worthless,im just clearly pointing out,anybody in a half sane state of mind would not pay 4500 when they could have something soooooooo much nicer for the same money,and especially not anyone on here

Realistically mate,that fella that offered you 3k,you should have had his arm off for the money

However,best of luck in getting shot of her,but please dont destroy your supra

Guest Nizam

well my car is look better then this. does't matter about reg or something else.

it all about what i got and perfect job

I jus boought my secind NA supra for under 3k and this is how it looks now and for the extra grand n a half im puttin into it,how she'll look in 2months

Before

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn227/herbaldinho/newsupra3.jpg

After

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn227/herbaldinho/savagesupra.jpg

Another car for 4500 which is a hell of a lot nicer than ur micra.

I think you've lost the plot more than Jizam, you have a stock N/A supra, and for £1.5 your expecting it to look like Ibrars wide arch TT

:wacko:

I think you've lost the plot more than Jizam, you have a stock N/A supra, and for £1.5 your expecting it to look like Ibrars wide arch TT

:wacko:

I'd have to agree... that's going to cost rather a lot more cash lol. Try adding another 0 and I reckon you'd be closer.

Guest Nizam

micra is cheaper then other car's like skyline or supra. it save more money with patrol,mot,tax and insurance.

I'd have to agree... that's going to cost rather a lot more cash lol. Try adding another 0 and I reckon you'd be closer.

Im geting the wheels for 600 quid (which are devil rivieras not trafficstars) and kit for 650 consisting of replica arches front bumper and side skirts and doing the work myself.i ordered all last week and my bill with the materials for fitting was 1560 quid

I should have said will look like,and will not be exactly like apologies guys

Im geting the wheels for 600 quid and kit for 650 consisting of replica arches front bumper and side skirts and doing the work myself.i ordered all last week and my bill with the materials for fitting was 1560 quid

It won't be anywhere near the standard of Ibrars old one then :)