The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra n/a manual

smiles181

Its the credit crunch, noone is really buying so its a buyers market. You can either sell your car for much less than its worth or hold off for the right buyer.

Don't listen to the folk on here with silly quotations. Facelift N/A manual with decent miles and well looked after should see 5k.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dont think so

did you see the 97 tt on ebay for £3995

Are you certain it existed? There is a good reason for cars being advertised on ebay without coming near forums. They know the guys on here will know what they are talking about so they hope somoene with no clue buys the car.

Of course this is not the case with all cars, but it usually is with the shoddy ones.

Are you certain it existed? There is a good reason for cars being advertised on ebay without coming near forums. They know the guys on here will know what they are talking about so they hope somoene with no clue buys the car.

Of course this is not the case with all cars, but it usually is with the shoddy ones.

yes i know what your saying thats why i never bought it,sounds to cheap for a tt

and yes it existed,its back on there now

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1997-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-ENTRY-TURBO-AUTO_W0QQitemZ180257685809QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180257685809&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Has nobody actually beggared the question as to why on earth you are being so daft as to allow yourself to be badgered into buying a skyline? For chrissakes you have what is actually a very nice car and the market is turbulent so why if you stand to lose a hodge of cash don't you learn to live with what car you have and enjoy its merits? Its got low miles (does the prospective skyline?). It looks like it has good bodywork (again is the replacement a goodun?). Its also in the Japanese world fairly new is the liner a newer car? I doubt it. At the mo I would think long and hard about selling and think more about enjoying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.