The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 S Reg Supra Quicksilver n/a auto

dr_blackman

Testing the water on this but i'm not using it now bar the odd weekend and its a big car taking up loads of space on the drive way!

Car details:

Owners: I'm 2nd owner since Import

Colour: Quicksilver

Mileage: 51k (Bought on 34k) Speedo reads miles

Loads of reciepts and History (cam belt done last year)

Alarm: Toad ai606

Engine & auto box: runs sweet and has never not missed a beat!

Bodywork: Mint and stock - only the odd stone chip

Interior: Standard cloth trim - Brill condition, cd player

Wheels: 18's Ultralite Alloys GTII Gunmetal, nice deep dish - 2 wheels slightly kerbed nothing major.

Tyres- Falkern 452's Good tread all round, rears only a few k on them.

Mods: Carbing strut brace, Nur spec Exhaust cat back, clear facelift bumper repeaters

Car's MOT is Jan 2009, Tax runs out this month, but will be included with price

I've always wanted a Supra and its been my dream car, its been loved and had regular washes and polished every other week. Its been kept outside since i've had it but Recently i've had it under a car cover designed for the Supra which i'll give to the new owner.

I will sell the stock 16's with the car aswell.

I'm in no rush to sell, so pm me if interested. Only advertising it on here as I would prefer a club member buying her.

I'm sure I have missed loads out but please ask otherwise....

Price: £6200

Cheers,

Dave.

Cheers matey :) I love it to bits :) Always turns heads and makes me smile :) My works van is at home now a days so room is the biggest problem and i've kinda had enough of the moaning about it being in the way. So will probs get something smaller, mr2 or something :)

Very very tidy :) looking at the pictures, I'm confused - I've seen quicksilver mentioned, some seem to say its the same as gunmetal, yet your Supe looks lighter than gunmetal, can someone enlighten me? Is it just my eyes??

So somewhere between silver and gunmetal? In pic #3 it looks nice and dark, almost like gunmetal :), its the S reg second farthest away right?

Why couldn't it be a TT! I think I'd have snapped your arm off if it were..

Just noticed, you said you have a NUR spec exhaust in your sig, but the exhaust in pics looks standard...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.