The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need some help with a Pub Golf drinks list

johnd-mkiv

Im holding an 18 round pub golf tour on saturday for my birthday, I have around 30 mates coming but im struggling to sort a drinks list out that will be fair for both male and females ect not being sexist but I doubt the woman will be wanting pints or larger all 18 rounds :)

so far I have come up with the following can any one sudjest anything better? ie better drinks, random drinks ect

1) lager

2) guiness

3) large cocktail

4) Bottle of choice

5) Magners

6) Game of Crazy golf

7) Bottle of choice

8) Short

9) VK ice

10) lager or Wine

11) Bottle of choice

12) VK ice

13) Large wine

14) Short

15) Reef

16) x2 apple sours

17) Short

18) Cocktail

:D think sundays wrote off looking at that list, any help will be great

After drinking the list can you then go back to drinking what you want or do you have to start again from the beginning?

:rlol:

pmsl

That looks a tad ambitious :blink:

I remember we used to pepper the course with halves, our Guiness used to be on the front nine and was a par 1. and course rules stated that bottles should be 330ml - which caught a couple of guys out with becks.

We also used to have a snakebite and black. makes the evening much more colourful :D

Mike

After drinking the list can you then go back to drinking what you want or do you have to start again from the beginning?

Drinking the list isn't the point of the game, its how many goes it takes you to finish the drinks. If you drink all of that lot in 1 go then i'll be really impressed if your still standing.

lol at the comments as it goes ive played this a couple of times and had a few females finnish the rounds too :) my mate completed the whole 18 rounds with hole in one, we then went onto a club and carried on, that was up north so must be watered down as tried it again down here and lasted untill the 12th round :D

theres going to be around 30 of us doing this tomorrow all in golf wear should be a sight to see :)