The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Airfield activity day 15/6/08

downimpact

Need to sell my space for this activity day (my car is still in body shop), it's with FDUK, though there were a couple of Supra's and other non rx7s there last time :)

Only £70

link to forum but i think you have to be a member (free sign up)

http://www.fduk.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9055

Pasted as below

NEW Activity Day - Sunday 15th June - get your name down!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right guys, its time to arrange the next Activity Day

It’s to be held on Sunday 15th June – so venue, North Weald airfield. Address: Merlin Way, North Weald http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...847&t=h& z=18

There will be a slight increase in price due to the fact we have to pay for another Marshall now (big thanks to the biker who gate crashed last time ) I’m also going to reduce the attendees down to 17, this brings the price to a nice round £70 each plus reduces queuing / increases track time a bit

Same goes as last time though – passengers are free as are second drivers. You can even bring more than one car with you, you can only queue one car at once though! So no queue jumping with your second car – unless you buy two places of course

For those new to these here are some details:

The activity day is the perfect place to explore the limits of your car without the risk of damaging it. All activities are set up in a way to minimise the chance of you hitting anything should you loose control. You don’t even need to wear helmets its so safe! There will be 2 instructors on site on the day to give you hints and tips to improve your driving. These guys will even come out in your car if you wish, either in the passenger seat or drivers! Time permitting of course

The Activities: High Speed Corner, 2x timed circuits. Basically the usual but if anyone has any suggestions on an alternative activity let us know on this thread and I’ll run it by them. Safety will be the only restriction

As per usual we will have our resident photographer on site doing her stuff

If anyone wants to see there are plenty of pictures and videos out there of previous days (youtube, FDUK Threads) Here are some links but there are more!!!

http://www.fduk.org/forum/showthread...light=activity

If you would like to attend please put your name on the list below (copy the list, add your name, post it back up) By putting your name on the list you are confirming you are attending, this is not a list of “I’m just interested” Spaces must be paid for by the 15th April. Unpaid spaces will only be held until then. After this point a new list will be posted up containing the names only of those who have paid. Payment can be made in various ways: cheque, bank transfer, cash or Paypal. If paying by Paypal you will need to pay an extra £2.80 to cover the fees. My paypal address is [email protected] If you require my address of bank details please email me on this same email.

First to pay will secure place, thanks :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.