The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock 3-spoke steering wheel

AlexM

I'd like a stock 3-spoke steering wheel (pre facelift) if anyone has one? It must be in pretty decent condition.

If I need anything to mount it I'd like that too :D, got a non-standard wheel on there at the moment and I've never done anything with steering wheels (except turn them!).

It's got a sports style wheel on there at the moment, with 8-12 screws - not sure it's the same mount.

lol you will have a specific boss that fits over the stock spline that would need to come off and the stock wheel will slide on, why do you want a stock wheel anyway, as you have an aftermarket one,

The aftermarket one has a wood effect with '4wd' written in the middle - don't like the look/feel/size of it :D. The only aftermarket wheels I like are ~£100 so a stock one is a better option for now.

£100 thats fairly cheap tracie spent near on £200 for her isota wheel lol

I didn't look very much really, I just saw interesting ones being £100+ and stopped looking - a good wheel can wait until later :).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.