3g

Better battery life

16gb black and white versions

and all the additions 2.0 make

Looks sexyyyyy

and only £100 ffs for the 8gb version, the 16gb will be £199

Anybody want to buy a MK1 iphone? :)

http://images.apple.com/iphone/gallery/images/iphone_hardware7_20080609.jpg

Who buys a phone though to take pictures ?

Who buys a phone to take pictures?? you are kidding... the market is consumer driven to the highest degree. Manufacturers wouldn't put them on unless they had to.

Even my blackberry has a camera.. (And it would the one phone I'd expect to not have one)

Who buys a phone to take pictures?? you are kidding... the market is consumer driven to the highest degree. Manufacturers wouldn't put them on unless they had to.

Even my blackberry has a camera.. (And it would the one phone I'd expect to not have one)

I buy a phone more for the camera then the use of the phone, ease of having it with you everywhere. My 5mb camera on my phone is perfect for that. I dont use it to play music but on a night out or if im somewhere wanting to take a pic its perfect.

I buy a phone more for the camera then the use of the phone, ease of having it with you everywhere. My 5mb camera on my phone is perfect for that. I dont use it to play music but on a night out or if im somewhere wanting to take a pic its perfect.

:yeahthat:

All phones should be a minimum of tri band, all phones have text feature. It is the rest of the gimmicks that sell phones now.

Im with you mate, also I have my generic MP3 player for music.

I am still going to wait for the N96 to be released.

:yeahthat:

Nokia have definitely got their groove back. They disappeared from the top of the market for a while but their gimmicks are winning over everyone now.

Can't wait for the N96.. tv on the phone :D

More the argument of the size of megapixel cameras on phones- I own a iphone, I have used all my phones to take pics except the obvious early models, but how often do you print pictures off your phone the only time you will find out how good or poor the cameras are. I also work in the photography industry.

I never understand the people who want cameras on their phones. They are nearly all VGA cameras which (so I'm told) is nothing compared to a real digital camera. THe excuse that 'I have my camera everywhere my phone goes' is also slightly daft since there are so many 'real' cameras out now that are thinner and lighter than many mobile phones... why not just put a camera in your pocket?

I never understand the people who want cameras on their phones. They are nearly all VGA cameras which (so I'm told) is nothing compared to a real digital camera. THe excuse that 'I have my camera everywhere my phone goes' is also slightly daft since there are so many 'real' cameras out now that are thinner and lighter than many mobile phones... why not just put a camera in your pocket?

I used to agree, until last night at the North west meet, when I took two photo's with my digital camera and then the battery went :rolleyes:. So just used the camera on my phone and bob's your uncle.

I carry my phone everywhere taking the risk I might lose it, however im always aware I have it so when leaving a place check I have it on me.

If I went out with a digital camera as well its something else to carry with me, that im more likely to forget.

Of course if Im after perfect photo's a digital camera is going to be better.