The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black GZ TT on Pistonheads - 4.75k

meph137

Not ym advert by the way so don't contact me about it!

Anyone seen this car on pistonheads:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/548545.htm

Looks very nice to me and doesn't seem to have been fiddled with much, but it seems too cheap at 4.75k, I've spoke to the advertiser who says there is about £300 pf paint restoration work needed, but this only goes to just over 5k which still seems cheap for a nice black supra. I'm not sure yet if the 100k is miles or km's, so if it were miles I would understand the price I guess...

GZ as well...anyone gone to look at it?If anyone is gonna go look at it, would they mind posting back what they found? I'm interested, but cautious about the low price and I'm quite a drive away :(

Wood dash tho, that would get torn straight off :p

EDIT - I didn't post that he is asking for a quick sale due to baby.

Really? That sounds really cheap. Did it take you long to find it?

About 3 months of looking really I think I got a bit of a bargain to be honest as the guy didn’t really know what its market value was, so I was able to haggle the price down by a fair bit. It just appeared on the auto trader one day and was only 10miles from me:) so I went to see it with my dad who is a mechanic to make sure it was ok mechanically and not a cut and shut etc. Car was in fantastic condition and had nice extras such as UK brakes and the electric foldy mirrors. It also had a bitma certificate to prove the mileage was correct which was another bonus. The only negative thing about the car were the brake pads and discs which all needed replacing, being UK spec they are very expensive but still I feel I got a great deal :). Patience is the key

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.