The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Swap For Honda Fireblade 52 Plate

Guest nutter

Guest nutter

Hi,

Right im bored of my bike and fancy a supra. Really an N/A and Manual if possible. also looking for it to be an aerotop but the car must be any other colour than silver!!!!! unless it was a nice silver one like Rays the roof car ;)

Looking for a straight Swap the bikes in good nick with nothing wrong with it. Comes with a few extras which help the bike stand out a bit more.

The bike is yellow and if you want to stand out this is the bike for you people talk to me bout it whereever i go!

I would put a price on it at £4k

Show me what you got!!!

Cheers

Thomas

Guest nutter
I would get some pics up Thomas as that would help the potential punters;)

Good luck mate

Cheers mate

Well just incase anyone did fancy it heres a few pics, im not in a rush i just thought someone out there mite be looking for this and i might be looking for there supra

Guest nutter
If you're used to a bike like that, surely it would be better to buy a TT Supra, as if you're bored of your bike, you will get bored even quicker in an N/A in terms of performance!

Its not bored just i dont use it enough with working so far away and with working in the construction industry and having to go on site all the time i cant take my ppe with me on my bike lol.

Also i have the problem of insurance with only being 19 going on 20 and an n/a is a way of getting what i want maybe next year i could move up to a TT but its just not practicle at the moment. Also with North Wales police i hate it cause i feel like there watching me all the time on a bike with there helicopters!

BUT ALL AEROTOPS CONSIDERED!!!!!!!!!! lol :eyebrows:

Guest nutter

Well dosent have to be manual would have an auto aswell dosent really bother me.

Cheers danno hoping i will have one on my drive soon!!!

Well ill have a try at quotes for a TT but i wouldnt have thought it would be cheap.

Cheers People

Guest Johnnynhl

I'll give you a swop for a 1994 Supra TT Auto. Totally unmolested car all original spec except BBS Alloys fitted. Front brakes recently overhauled and new rear wheel bearings fitted last week. If you are serious I'll post some pics. and supply greater detail.

Johnny

Guest nutter
I'll give you a swop for a 1994 Supra TT Auto. Totally unmolested car all original spec except BBS Alloys fitted. Front brakes recently overhauled and new rear wheel bearings fitted last week. If you are serious I'll post some pics. and supply greater detail.

Johnny

Would have to check the insurance first but if you could give me some more info bout it please im interested but what colour is it?

Edit:- on a quickquote on moneysupermarket.com just over £2,100 hmmmmm more details please.

Guest nutter
Yeah Tom, unless they've been converted to manual, aero's are auto's!!

erm yeah sorry Dan forgot :rolleyes:

But as i said im an open book really, manual/ auto no difference to me drive both anyway so im still :search:

Guest nutter

Heres a bit more info bout the bike as a few people have said they need more info

The bike has had 5 former keepers. The last one who ive met and spoke to serviced the bike himself in 07 which is the only stamp missing. The bike has done approx 13,000 miles. It has a alarm and datatag with a spare key and alarm remote. The extras are subtle and just finishees it off nicly in my opinion

Guest nutter

Well the search continues.

Come on people surely someone wants to offload there supra for a blade maybe with a lil cash i have aquired from a car sale today.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.