The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Brother anyone?

hogmaw

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never forget how psycho she was though Ed!

Trust me, with the things I'd like to do with her, she wouldnt have a chance to talk back.

"Eat my di*k bullets Chanelle!"

I did like Davina in that dress and hairstyle, it's difficult to say those words without appearing massively gay, but I meant it in a totally straight way, as in I'd like to knob her, in the front botty.

:rlol: :rlol:

That mario seems like a real nice guy.

Notice how he walked around with the blind guy.

:thumbs:

I have been watching that Mario trying to figure out who he reminds me of!!

EDIT: I googled it and people think he is a mixture of Joey from friends and Sylvester Stallone lol

the prima donna girls "oh I must have hot water so I can have my twice daily shower" are starting to annoy me already

One of them apparently has suffered war-torn Somalia, I'd have thought a lack of hot water wouldn't be a problem for her having seen and suffered such hardship...unless...she was just "bigging it up" and her family left Somalia early on before anything kicked off.

I think the blind guy isn't as blind as he's making out. Imagine being able to stare at ladies chests and have them think that you are blind.........;)

Also, only watched this for about half an hour earlier before I fell into a coma.......:(

What a load of kack!!

H.