The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Poulton last night (weds 4th June) Approx 10pm

DaveSupTT

Yeah I saw what I think might of been this one heading out that way towards poulton at about 5.30pm yesterday. Was just by the Newton Arms when I passed him. Was it yours that I saw parked in front of 439 the other week with gaffa tape on the front bumper? :p

Could of been me that fella, no gaffa tape though, was down in Blackpool visiting my folks, my mum owns Caroles Cakes across from the Newton Arms pub lol. Anyone else seen a green rx7 with some sought of green tape on ?. Didn't realise their were so many Club member in Bpool.

Could of been me that fella, no gaffa tape though, was down in Blackpool visiting my folks, my mum owns Caroles Cakes across from the Newton Arms pub lol. Anyone else seen a green rx7 with some sought of green tape on ?. Didn't realise their were so many Club member in Bpool.

I've seen this RX7 when i've been in the Supe. He's flashed and waved.

Good to see some local members about. Seen a few more Supes around here recently.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest justintime

you will know if its me lol as i have enkei rpo1,s on back and super advant racing alloys with a red lip on front,

saw the supra in st annes parked at the admiral .

mine is silver!

you will know if its me lol as i have enkei rpo1,s on back and super advant racing alloys with a red lip on front,

saw the supra in st annes parked at the admiral .

mine is silver!

Get some pics taken and uploaded!

The car in the Admiral may of been Wez_p's (wasnt mine anyway)