The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fastest Na In The Uk!

Guest Rays the roof

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof

Thanks for all the great comments guys and girls. Purge kit is posey but good fun. Connected to a button in the dash and yes it has a purpose to allow immediate power when activating the NOS.

VVTeye - I will try and delay any sale until after Japshow otherwise it's me in the Mondeo TDCI 130 BHP :(

Guest Rays the roof
Do you have any links to the event where you raced every other registered NA in the UK?

Lost me there mate! What do you mean?

Lost me there mate! What do you mean?

Ignore me, I'm just being an ass :)

I'm just always amused by claims of things being the biggest, fastest etc when we don't always know about all the cars out there.

I'm sure you are right though, it's certainly a very nice and rapid NA, good luck with the sale.

Guest Rays the roof

I'm just always amused by claims of things being the biggest, fastest etc when we don't always know about all the cars out there.

I'm sure you are right though, it's certainly a very nice and rapid NA, good luck with the sale.

No probs mate! There may be one faster, but I haven't driven any of them to proove it!! ;) Ask Ian-R who kindly let me show him what his car can do last night. Cheers mate -did those stains come out!?! :)

Guest Rays the roof

Don't want to be rude and interrupt your herbacious side step into the world of plant spotting, but thread is about my....arrr, now I get it. Cheers guys.

Prefer coriander personally, but it's not how I would describe the car!!:p

• 1 month later...
Guest Rays the roof
hi has it been sold yet just wondering is that the bhp with the nos activated cheers

Not sold yet mate!

:search:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There used to be a 1/4 mile list on here, with every type of Sup, but it disappeared a long time ago, unless I'm just looking in the wrong place. I mention it cos at one time I had the 2nd fastest NA Sup with a blistering 15.2 seconds of tarmac shattering pace.

Anyway, who's to say that somewhere in the UK there isn't a faster modified NA? Unless that owner gets out there and races on the strip and gets his results published it's meaningless. Its like sitting there watching the snooker and claiming to be better than whoever the current "champ" is, or summat or nuffink.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.