The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fastest Na In The Uk!

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

Well the bad news is I am selling my babe. The good news is it is so that I can buy Ian-R's single turbo Supra!

• 1995 Toyota Supra, Normally Aspirated, Aero-Top, 88K miles

• 3.0 24V, 100 shot wet Nitrous Oxide (NOS) with purge kit

• PI 3200 torque converter

• Power - 297bhp at 5,811 rpm

• 13.732 ¼ mile @ 101mph; 2.006 sec 60 foot; 0 – 60 mph 5.9 sec (fastest NA in UK!!)

• Veilside kit with 18” Milli Miglia alloys

• Clear front and side repeater lens

• Rear LED and clear lens conversion

• El glo dials

• HID fronts lights

• Momo steering wheel

• Leather seats with Custom leather headrests

• Brushed aluminium dash and dial covers

• Heater chrome knob covers

• Double A pillar Pod with Swoosh dials

• Trial 6” bore exhaust with Powerflow SS catback (single decat).

• ICE - Kenwood Double Din. Boot install Infinity 6 x 9”’s and Focal 4” cross-overs and 8” Sub driven by Alpine V12 Amp. Vibe mid’s powered by Vibe amp (Total output 600w)

• TRD strut, custom made induction kit, polished manifold and chromed engine bling!

Garaged every winter with heater in garage. Will post up more pics shortly, but it is a very special car and will make someone very happy.

I bought it for £12,000 4 years ago and have spent £3,000 on the Ice system, over £1,300 on engine dress, £1,200 on the nitrous kit and £2,000 on other bits and pieces. Will give it a week on here and then E-bay if no takers. Would love to see club member buy it so I can retain a knowledge of it's future.

WAS LOOKING FOR £5.5K

REDUCED TO £4750!!

Thanks for reading!

Ray

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the bad news is I am selling my babe. The good news is it is so that I can buy Ian-R's single turbo Supra!

• 13.732 ¼ mile @ 101mph; 2.006 sec 60 foot; 0 – 60 mph 5.9 sec (fastest NA in UK!!)

• El glo dials

• HID fronts lights

• Momo steering wheel

• ICE - Kenwood Double Din. Boot install Infinity 6 x 9”’s and Focal 4” cross-overs and 8” Sub driven by Alpine V12 Amp. Vibe mid’s powered by Vibe amp (Total output 600w)

• TRD strut, custom made induction kit, polished manifold and chromed engine bling!

Garaged every winter with heater in garage. Will post up more pics shortly, but it is a very special car and will make someone very happy.

I bought it for £12,000 4 years ago and have spent £3,000 on the Ice system, over £1,300 on engine dress, £1,200 on the nitrous kit and £2,000 on other bits and pieces. Will give it a week on here and then E-bay if no takers. Would love to see club member buy it so I can retain a knowledge of it's future.

Thanks for reading!

Ray

Cant see how much you actually want for it. Have i missed the price ?

Guest Rays the roof
Cant see how much you actually want for it. Have i missed the price ?

No idea mate. See what offers I get and I will either accept or break it and sell the bits seperately, which would kill me. Not less than 5K though

Guest Rays the roof
Ah so this is the car of legends

Good luck mate!

Cheers mate!

The driver has a few stories hidden in the vaults of this forum too :taped:

Guest Rays the roof
a very very impressive car, its shamed tts on the drag strip too, it has supplied us with music at jae, its as blingy as mr lovers and looks so much better than the owner:D

All very very true Gaz! Nah nah!

• El glo dials

• HID fronts lights

• Momo steering wheel

Thanks for reading!

Ray

Oi dont buy IanR's car i wanted the leather and the Veilside skirts :p

P.s Answer your phone

A cross between pimp my ride and blackpool illuminations, introvert people need not apply :D

Good luck with the sale, i would state offers at the top of the thread Ray.

I would also get some better pictures, those ones are quite old now ;)

Guest Rays the roof

Thanks for the comments guys (well most of them!!). I promise to meke Ian's car as controversal as my last! Thinking smoke machine and lasers (joke). LOOKING FOR £5.5K

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.