The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mobile Phone Clearout

Nathman

***Updated***

I am having a big clearout to raise some cash, so all of my spare phones are going to have to go.

I have quoted Special delivery for postage, but if you want anything different, let me know. I will take Paypal, Bank transfer, cheques or cash, I'm easy!

Feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks for looking.:)

Noklia 6500 Slide - this phone is used, but in excellent condition, with a few very light scratches. Comes with a 3.2 Mega Pixel camera and is boxed, with Mains charger, headphones and TV out cable, software disc and manual. It is an unlocked handset. £80 + £6 Postage by Special Delivery SOLD

Rim Blackberry 8300 - This is brand new and has only been charged and switched on once to demonstrate to one of my customers. It still has all the plastic protectors in place. I use one on a day to day basis for work and it is the best Blackberry handset I have used. Comes complete with case, headphones, USB cable and all software discs and manuals. It is currently locked to O2£100 + £6 Postage by Special Delivery SOLD

Samsung I620 Smart Phone - Samsung's latest smart phone, using Windows Mobile 6, so is great for email and internet browsing as it utilises HSDPA for up to 1.8MBPS data speeds. Comes boxed with spare higher capacity battery with larger back cover and a charging pod for charging outside the handset, USB data cable, headphones and mains charger, all unused. I have used the phone for a short time, so there are some light scratches. It is an unlocked handset. £130 + £6 Postage Special Delivery

imageimage

Motorola L7 SLVR Red - Great slim phone, very similar to a Motorola Razr without the flip. does have a few scratches. Is unlocked to all networks. £15 + £6 Postage Special Delivery

Brand new sealed Samsung WEP 150 Bluetooth Headset with charger. £10 + £2 postage recorded[/b]

Brand new sealed LG HBM 550 Bluetooth headset with charger £10 + £2 postage recorded

Hi i will take the Nokia 6230 if its still avaliable, Pm me please.

Hi, it is provisionally sold at the moment, just waiting on payment, I will give you 2nd dibbs on it if the buyer changes his mind.:)

Where did the phones come from?????

Most of them are old personal handsets that myself or my wife have used, but I am partner manager for a mobile phone company so ocassionally get to receive the odd freebie from our suppliers:)

• 4 weeks later...
Any of the remaining phones work on the 3 network? I've bust the screen on mine, but it seems 3 sim cards don't work in phones not from 3

The Samsung I620 handset that is left will work with a 3 sim card, some of the three download services may not be available though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.