The mkiv Supra Owners Club

has season 4 of battlestar finished? **may contain spoilers**

Daston

yeah I agree, that was very interesting, looking forward to finding out where this goes and what the implications are IF helen is the last secret psilon etc.. recorded it too!

Whoop new lost on sunday too.. its times like this sky IS worth the cash! lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I agree, that was very interesting, looking forward to finding out where this goes and what the implications are IF helen is the last secret psilon etc.. recorded it too!

Whoop new lost on sunday too.. its times like this sky IS worth the cash! lol

I'm slightly confused by your statement there, because if 'Ellen' is a 'psilon', she could either look like this:

or this

;)

PMSL! Hit by the bad spelling police, ok you know what I meant! lol

I think for comedy value the writers should make her look like a PYLON, that would an in interesting twist to things, Also raises questions about how she "slept with so many men throughout the fleet" :D

PMSL! Hit by the bad spelling police, ok you know what I meant! lol

I think for comedy value the writers should make her look like a PYLON, that would an in interesting twist to things, Also raises questions about how she "slept with so many men throughout the fleet" :D

I heard that she was electrifying in bed, but a bit sharp in places though.

I was kind of surprised they've revealed the Final Cylon so soon as I thought they were gonna string it out a bit, plus the suicide, Starbuck's Planet of the Apes stuff, flashbacks and 13th Tribe = cylons I thought was sufficient for 1 episode!

Yes, definitely. I watched it twice, just to make sure I got it all! :)

• 4 weeks later...
I missed this last week, i was gutted. what did i miss??

Just a bit of bloodshed and a little mutiny quashed - you can read the episode if you like.

"This has all happened before, and will happen again"

Another excellent episode!

Ok a Pythian quotation.... (sounds a bit like when Neo meets the Architect in the Matrix.)

Have you "watched" tomorrow's episode then?

I missed this last week, i was gutted. what did i miss?? deffo watchin this week though!!

Just a bit of bloodshed and a little mutiny quashed - you can read the episode if you like.

A slight understatement! That was the most intense episode of the final series so far! Incredible.

Ok a Pythian quotation.... (sounds a bit like when Neo meets the Architect in the Matrix.)

Have you "watched" tomorrow's episode then?

Maybe I have, maybe I didn't, but if I did, then it was excellent! Lots of stuff explained. ;)

• 1 month later...
I GET IT!! :) :)

Just watched the last episode (20), absolutely superb and answers a lot of questions.. not going to say anything else for those who haven't watched it!

WOW!!!!!

Such a great ending to one of the all time best TV series ever made :cool:

I GET IT!! :) :)

Just watched the last episode (20), absolutely superb and answers a lot of questions.. not going to say anything else for those who haven't watched it!

WOW!!!!!

Such a great ending to one of the all time best TV series ever made :cool:

Just downloaded, and I'm not going to bed until I've watched it, but its going to be very sad to be ending, as I've thoroughy, thoroughly enjoyed the whole amazing series'.

57.5hrs to go..... :(

But I'm really going to miss it :(

It'll be better in the long run as it won't go crap via running out of storylines or 'jumping the shark' (or 'nuking the fridge' :D), so it will achieve achieve legendary cult status.

There is another 'episode' to come though and a spinoff.....