The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone seen Premonition?

Supragal

lol.. her husband died from a car crash, she was having premonitions of the crash and how he died and thought that if she tried to stop the crash she could save him.. but it was HER actions trying to stop it that actually caused the crash because she called him on the phone and made him stop and turn around and his car stalled and lorry hit him..

anyone correct me if im wrong tho!!:D

Hmm, interesting, I figured it was trying to say that she couldn't have changed what was destined to happen even if she tried... Why in her premonition was she branded as insane and locked up in a mental home but it never actually happened? That's the bit I don't get...

oh god now you got me thinking!! might have to watch film again when tony's at work! lol.... i think its one of those stories that kinda goes backwards and forwards in the story to tell what was happening before the crash etc and during just to confuse, i think the bit where she is in a mental is because she is having premonitions and cant come to terms that he is dead cos she see's him alive one min then he;s dead in reality

:D:D

ihad to watch it twice to get it! whats said above is near enough it! dont get the loony bin bit either, o well shes hot :) lol!

She is indeed. Well I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't figure it out, thought I was missing something!

I'm sure it was a preminition she was locked up in though. So was she having like preomonitions of premonitions? Jesus. She may be hot but she's messed up!!!

Wasn't that the Butterfly Effect?

I don't remember her getting locked up.

There were some major continuity errors in that film though. It's been a while since I saw it but can't rattle them off. I know the girls face was one of them.

If you write down the days and events things do not gel properly.

With Ashton Kutcher? That was about time travel in a similar way to Desmond in Lost.

Haven't seen the sequel though.

Yes it was, but it was him trying to change things for the better and then ending up in a mental institution. A bit like being a mod really.

lol.. her husband died from a car crash, she was having premonitions of the crash and how he died and thought that if she tried to stop the crash she could save him.. but it was HER actions trying to stop it that actually caused the crash because she called him on the phone and made him stop and turn around and his car stalled and lorry hit him..

anyone correct me if im wrong tho!!:D

Hmm, interesting, I figured it was trying to say that she couldn't have changed what was destined to happen even if she tried... Why in her premonition was she branded as insane and locked up in a mental home but it never actually happened? That's the bit I don't get...

Nope, you are both right but it was either fate or destiny which caused the crash...