The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White 5spd N/A hardtop

AlexM

Withdrawn from sale

Toad Ai606 alarm fitted, two fobs & two keys. Speedo is converted to MPH but Odometer is not, ~62,000 miles on the clock. Limiter still in place (tested). She's a N/A 5 speed manual.

1995 N-Reg. I'm the second UK owner, registered August 2002 and previous owner had it until January this year. Tax until Jan 09, MOT until Dec 08.

External:

Stillen front bumper, and what I think are Bomex skirts & spats. The Stillen is not properly secured at the sides, should be easily sorted. I believe it's been resprayed in pearl white but have no evidence either way. There is rust along the bottom of both doors, which should be relatively easy to get sorted out, and the typical rust spot on the boot (pictured). Rear right light lens has what looks like internal stress marks (pictured) and could do with changing. DARE motorsports 18" rims, slight curbing (again, pictured) and slight bubbling on the centre - not sure what exact rims they are, couldn't find them on the DARE website.

Internal:

Good condition inside, black carpet (!), slight mark in passenger footwell. Original Supra mats, little bit tatty though.

Mechanical:

Runs perfectly, only modification I can find is an HKS mushroom filter. There is some noise from the thrust bearing now and then, but not experienced any clutch slipping - I have a SPEC stage 1 clutch ready to go in there which I will include in the sale. There is some slight rattling now and then when starting the car/moving off, this might well be from the Stillen. I have NO service history, just a few previous MOTs and the previous owners purchase receipt, I would recommend having it serviced.

Asking £4,400 - I will consider some sort of trade for a Impreza Turbo (UK, possibly import WRX), Evo III, or Mazda 6 hatch (2L+).

More full-size pictures here

is this the car i seen in hungerford the other day???

I doubt it Deano, I have never heard of hungerford :).

A good looking supe this:) Good luck with the sale mate, cant wait to see the aero:)

Thanks mate, I'm wondering whether I can make do without a different toy and just keep her :search: - wouldn't mind a go at the sprint series next year :eyebrows:.

If you can keep both do it mate. Keep this one for track days or something. Though you could then go crazy with mods, NA-TT conversion and have to sell the aero:d

Sell the aero? :tongue:

If (and I do mean IF) I kept two, I think basic weight loss would be the order of the day - minimum cost improvements. Why do I get such ideas..

congratulations on the new car mate, hope you look after her :)

She's just had her first wash! I've got ~45m before the F1, don't think I'm going to manage to wash the other two in time :D.

The automatic has caught me out a few times just shuffling her around the driveway, I think I'll get used to it fine though ;).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.