The mkiv Supra Owners Club

does no one get spotted up north??

supra_si

Ive noticed that too. Most spotted supes seem to be down south and particularly in Berkshire/hampshire.

However, whilst ooop north t`other week visitint parents ah did spot a supe int orbury bridge area an posted up ere that ad seen it (sorry regressed back to yorkshire speak there). The owner was a member, but once i dont think that spot counted as a true northerner/northerner spot as although i am a northerner im now based in Berkshire.

ive been driving around and seena few supes up this way but no one ever seems to be on the lookout, i wonder if they know of this forum sometimes

your not the only one, i never get spotted down south :(, theres loads down this way

I was heading to the metro a few weeks back allong the A1 from chester le street, seen a silver supa near the Angle in the other lane, standard.

and another just at the next turn off, silver with gold mesh wheels.

A gunmetal supra at bass mechcanix with a blitz kit on i think, very nice.

and theres a few black once about.

Lew.

Guest mattsupra

i have only seen one other supe here in sunny grimsby and he doesnt wave or sod all so im lost on this one lol

i do like to give a little wave n a flash as i did in my skyline and when i was bringing the supe home when i saw another member from here but dont normally get seen anywhere :(

why dont all you guys come to the statdium of light meet on sunday at 14.00 hours lol, theres usually about 6 or more supra's

I'm going this sunday then its the chavvy car meet at B&Q dragons vill durham at 20:00 hours we usually park up at the top end where B&Q is , all the chavs are down at KFS well actually there's loads of chavs.

Lew.

Most of the guys I see are Durham way and do usually give a wave or flash.

Don't usually see many up near where I actually live around the Metrocentre....however, saw 2 yesterday!

Storm Blue going through the lights at the bottom of Whickham bank about 8am and a red one going along Whickham fronts street around about 5pm ish - neither flashed me in my black J-spec.