The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tattoo-show and tell

marcAB10

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that!!

I have 2 but I don't like them too much on women. There are some exceptions but in general i'm not a fan.

Yeah, my misses has a small dolphin next to her belly button which looks cool, but loads of them on a girl is a bit off-putting for me!!

Charlotte - wrist one would look cool......

Guest willismaximus

I've got 5 tatt's now, my Missus seems to quite like them so i have Carte Blanc to get as many more as i want (Which is good because they are a little addictive).

She's on about getting a small one at the base of her spine or on her hip, she's a little undecided, i think as long as she gets the right design though it'll look really nice.

Think if you can you should design your own though, for me it makes you much more individual, apart from the chinese and Hindi writing i have, my other three are all my own designs and i don't regret any of them.

See im all bout the tattoos and piercings on girls! my gf is an Alt Model and she has a huge Chest piece which i love and her wrist done.. but she wants both her arms and back and legs etc... i think its soo attractive! she looks amazing! mmmm

My girlfriend has 9 tattoos and a few 'extra' piercings. They do look great though IMO, and she's resisted the tummy area for obvious reasons, as a sardine could end up the size of a whale if you're not careful! She's slim enough to get away with it, and I hardly notice them now anyway.

I haven't got any, but I have thought about it and I know what I would have done too. Its not a priority at the moment though :)

I have a dragon on my right leg at the moment. After i have been to the gym for a few more months i am getting a very big tattoo that covers the right side of my back, right side of my stomach and down my right arm. Will post a picture of it shortly if i can find it on google.

I've got quite a few tats, mostly on my arms. Some are one-off designs, some are picked from books... some mean something and some were just chosen because I thought they looked cool, but I don't regret any of them.

Here's my latest:

www.flickr.com/photos/kmlabs/2448740852/

...and the A doesn't stand for Arse! In case you're wondering... NEAW is my girlfriends initials =)

I have a few.. on both my arms and on my back..

as far as i know they are all one offs as i have drawn them myself then worked with my tattooist to create ones that worked well..

Only one regret i have is the one i had done by a monk in a temple in thailand is starting to blur slightly, and wish i had it inked bigger to keep the detail more clear, as it has text in it which is running in to each other ever so slighlty (mainly due to excessive sun)....

Ha - it was a NIGHTAMRE - had her name stamped on me and 3 weeks later i knocked it on the head (the relationship) and had to go back to get a tribal band put through the scroll!!!

Not one of my better ones i must admit! :D

Hmmm, lol I did that. I have a Rose on my top right arm and had an ex-Boyfriends name above it. Then we broke up so I had to have extra leaves put on (bout 18 years ago) to cover his name and now got Hubbys name below and mine above it. It's easy hidden with a T-Shirt if needed but I am not ashamed of it at all.

just found any pics with my tats in them! some pics are quite old and i have had most of mine coloured in now, both arms and chest places are coloured, half of my back is coloured! just need the other half done! and then shading! on one arm i have shading with stars in the shading :)

I've got three , tribal on my right shoulder which is a cover up of a crap tattoo i had done when i was 16, one in latin on my forearm meaning "grace of god" and a small devil on my left shoulder, but still wanting more !! think you get addicted. [GRIN][/GRIN]

Got my tounge Pierced three times in a line

Can't believe I'm going to ask this but..

Show us a pic of your tounge blackie :)

I've got my tounge pierced once and I'm intreagued (sp) about what three would look like? You must have a very long one :D

Can't believe I'm going to ask this but..

Show us a pic of your tounge blackie :)

I've got my tounge pierced once and I'm intreagued (sp) about what three would look like? You must have a very long one :D

Yes i have, I have the tounge version of clownshoes lol, I havent stuck it all out as its a bit vulgar ;)