The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging interest - arnouts manifold + full custom pipework

mikeyb10supra

As much as it pains me to do it, I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and face the fact that if I do ever go single im going to open up a huge money pit and cant really justify the expense, what with soaring fuel prices and the little time I get to drive the car, therefore my plan to use arnout manifold and custom downpipe and wastegate flanges is prob not much good to me anymore and the gear is sitting there catching dust :(. I initially brought this as I loved the idea of a single turbo on a cast manifold with ultra reliability and the makings of a great street single kit.

Here is a pic of the kit fitted with turbos and pipework...hope you dont mind Si ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=33908&d=1145902823

If the money is right im going to have to let this go. It will make an awesome setup for someone wanted manifold reliability and used with a sensible turbo would be devestating

Im looking for £530 for the lot inc shipping if needed but a pickup would be much better as its going to cost a bomb to post

ps this is for the manifold and pipework only ie wastegate flanges shown and downpipe....turbo and w.gate are NOT included

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.