The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What decision would you make?

dangerous brain

I had a choice this afternoon

Wash polish and generally have a tidy up on the exterior of my car (it gets so covered in pollen out here in the sticks) and then---

(a) Fit my stereo that I bought nearly a year ago that has sat nav top of the range alpine unit that was nearly £900 new or

(b) Fit the bottom of the range cooling mist water injection kit

Ah flippin heck thats the fastest response ever to any thread I ever started lol

Maybe I wasn't so clear. I already did either one or the other of those two jobs. I am just interested to see which choice other people would have made with exactly the same time available to them.

I mean obviously the 4 hours to wash and polish the car was a must do job

:D

Guest mattsupra

ive got to fit all my new ice this weekend at some point

between going to chesterfield, seeing my daughter and then going to skegness for the night

and thats just tomorrow alone lol

im doing my ice on sunday all being well which will take me into middle of next week alone

so i would go for the ice mate

OK well looks like only homer and I agree on this one then. The water injection went in. After all if I've gone nearly a year with a pants stereo I can go nearly another :D

Oh and then obviously © go for a blat to ensure it works. Scared the beejaysus out of myself. I'll see what it dyno's at this morning.

Wash polish and generally have a tidy up on the exterior of my car (it gets so covered in pollen out here in the sticks) and then---

(a) Fit my stereo that I bought nearly a year ago that has sat nav top of the range alpine unit that was nearly £900 new or

I'd go stereo personally:) And I know what you are saying about pollen. I have jushed washed, polished and waxed the supra and its already dusty. I hate black cars:D

i voted for the stereo but i think you should fit the bottom of the range cooling mist water injection kit.