The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not Posted in a While but iv been Busy....... As you will see!!

Geo

Congrats m8 - good going! :)

Buried deep within me somewhere is a body like that waiting to burst out. My inner bodybuilder is held captive inside my shell of an existence. :D

Cheers,

Brian.

Ha ha, trust me all that hard work dusnt last that long, i'll be back on the Kebabs, and Tennants(Carling) this wknd, as out in Liverpool.

Geo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[sHOCK][/sHOCK]

I though BF meant Boy friend for a bit...

Geo how many hours a day do you work out?

LOL

Off Season mate, im done in 50mins, no more no less, and back hone to eat.

When i was dieting i was up at 6.30am Running 45mins, went to work, came home worked out 1hr, then 45mins Xtrainer.

Geo

Well done mate, lot of dedication needed for that. You not doing the modball again then?

Na mate not this year, i looked at it again, but after Last years balls up, i'll wait and see how this one goes, them maybe do it the following year.

You dong it??

G

Na mate not this year, i looked at it again, but after Last years balls up, i'll wait and see how this one goes, them maybe do it the following year.

You dong it??

G

Na same for me mate to be honest done it once thats enough for me. My mates taking part in his skyline wanted to see them off on sat but, my mates getting married so im going to miss it:(

fooking hell mate:blink:

I know i havent saw you in a while but you look massive and totally different

cheers mate,

I'll even be more different by the time we get a meet sorted. I'll be a few Ibs heavier. lol

Geo

Respect mate, must take a hell of a lot of dedication..!

Cheers mate,

Yeah i was up at 6.30am everyday for 14wks doing cardio for 45mins, plus 45mins at night on top of working out.

With my diet in check the lbs came off slowly

Geo

Was down your way on monday at Ayr beach!, took the daughter down for a play in the sand, was a great day really sunny.

Next time im at a meet ill have a TT engine in my car always said it would take a year and full BPU too:d

Was down your way on monday at Ayr beach!, took the daughter down for a play in the sand, was a great day really sunny.

Next time im at a meet ill have a TT engine in my car always said it would take a year and full BPU too:d

Bout bloody time too, Who did you get to Install it Bro??

Geo