The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not Posted in a While but iv been Busy....... As you will see!!

Geo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blimey :blink:

you know when you go to the fair, and you walk into the hall of mirrors? everything you see is the opposite of reality right? short people are tall, defined people are... not so defined etc etc? well those photo's are exactly what i see when i go in :D

Guys this took alot of work, i wanted to show people what you can do if you actually diet and train properly.

If you want a copy of my diet and training etc, just Email me and i'll send it in a word document.

Geo

:blink:

well done mate :thumbs: how long have you been training?

Been training a while mate, but only really hard past 2 years as i wanted to compete, i was only about 13.5 in those pics. Now i nice healthy 16st now, as iv been eating loads since my last comp 2 wks ago. :D

Geo

Wow, impressive work!

Out of interest what was your BF in the comp. pictures? I'd imagine you've had to gain some fat afterwards?

I had my BF done about 2 wks out from the show mate, it was 7% i did my last show, 2wks ago 3 in total, and i was down at 5% for the last one.

Yeah iv put on a bit since then mostly water, not alot of fat, as you can still see my abs.

Geo

That's not the only thing you seem to have hidden away :innocent:

Looking good though sir - now get some clothes on before you catch your death.

gay>

i tucked it round the back, didnt wana scare the Ladies, :p

Geo

yep i agree but last time i saw geo was 2 years ago when he collected his cars - he was big lad but then again i never saw him with his kit off lol

Now you know that you really wanted to, but were just to shy to ask mate. lol.

Geo