The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Probably the Best SZ in the world Tamon Design supra full front carbon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: theres preferance, over bold colours etc, (But personally i think your just saying that). Do you think gamers car is hideous then? then there is just plain ugly. the car fundementally looks like a cut and shut. various bit strung together.

yes am kidding mate, but harsh to say it looks cut and shut :(

Sorry Jurgen, but you usually have an array of amazing looking cars on your site. Just dont think this one makes the usual grade :)

the quality of this car is not at question as its in top nick - only peoples taste its not everyones taste but as a project ie big single and in black - wow what a car the parts on it are a few bob too...

The Tamon Design website has the blue light covers at £230, the spoiler at £740 and the bodykit at £2600 :blink:

A hell of a lot of money which IMO makes this car all the more desirable even if it is an NA auto.

thats it i only bought it due to parts on it (never dream of the SZ AUTO for stock)

them rays 19" special order alloys are a few bob..

anyway am sure someone will buy if not then i will get some work done like tt lump 6 speed and paint it black and keep the front carbon...

it will probably cost the customer less than 14k all in to have it all done this way.. then its a nice car and its also facelift model.

thats it i only bought it due to parts on it (never dream of the SZ AUTO for stock)

them rays 19" special order alloys are a few bob..

anyway am sure someone will buy if not then i will get some work done like tt lump 6 speed and paint it black and keep the front carbon...

it will probably cost the customer less than 14k all in to have it all done this way.. then its a nice car and its also facelift model.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.