The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Probably the Best SZ in the world Tamon Design supra full front carbon

ok guys/gals got this car due in july/august

i dont really buy sz autos but this has some expensive parts on and if your looking for a 6 speed conversion with twin or big single this is the car to fit it too and being 96 model and facelift makes it an ideal choice...

here is the pics and specs

any info please email me or pm me..

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2008/supra19.html

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all have our opinions i personally dont like orange cars unless they are lambos i think the rest look hideous lol;)

:rolleyes: theres preferance, over bold colours etc, (But personally i think your just saying that). Do you think gamers car is hideous then? then there is just plain ugly. the car fundementally looks like a cut and shut. various bit strung together.

Nice car with a high spec. I wonder how much it will go for? It does need a spray though TBH, some carbon doors, 600bhp etc etc.

Would be a good winter project for someone to get it up to spec for next year and then it could be a show stopper.

Which pretty much summed up my feelings of yours when I saw it at JAE last year.

As said above - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

lol, so you praise Jamiep's, but my carbon copy, albeit colour is ugly..

lol :wacko:

lol, so you praise Jamiep's, but my carbon copy, albeit colour is ugly..

such a cool dude lol

I find it hilarious you getting ruffled up when folk slag your car, who cares as long as you like your bucket(I mean sup) then thats what matters;)

joking b.t.w

I find it hilarious you getting ruffled up when folk slag your car, who cares as long as you like your bucket(I mean sup) then thats what matters;)

i'm not, i get annoyed at ludircrous statements! the only thing i can except that people can honestly say is "ugly" is the colour, the old bonnet and possible the wing, but to say the whole thing is ugly when it comprises the parts of other peoples cars that they love is just nuts :)

What has a bucket got to do with a car?

"I find it hilarious you getting ruffled up when folk slag your car, who cares as long as you like your bucket(I mean sup) then thats what matters;)"

i'm not, i get annoyed at ludircrous statements! the only thing i can except that people can honestly say is "ugly" is the colour, the old bonnet and possible the wing, but to say the whole thing is ugly when it comprises the parts of other peoples cars that they love is just nuts

What the is a bucket got to do with a car?

joking b.t.w

Bucket usually refers to the condition of a car. Think of an old tin bucket with all the bashes and rust etc. Never heard rust bucket? or Bucket of bolts?

Maybe its a scotland thing

Bucket usually refers to the condition of a car. Think of an old tin bucket with all the bashes and rust etc. Never heard rust bucket? or Bucket of bolts?

Maybe its a scotland thing

oh right.. rust bucket, yeah certainly heard that before. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.