mkivSupra.net Track Day - 4th October

SteveR

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks steve for putting in the post , appreciate that mate .

detailing is a big part of my work now and has been for a while but not really viable on the day , if theres anything you need to know or want me to look / advise on then thats not a problem .

i can bring a few bits and pieces with me for you guys , just needed to know if it was werth bringing the van and setting up the gazebo and table .

rather than add to the thread with your requirements just drop me a pm , and ill bring it with me .

thanks peter

Thanks Steve for the info... Looking really good. As a relatively local guy (about 40 miles away in Abergavenny) I can tell you guys who are coming over the 7 bridge that when you get to Newport you will go through a tunnel ;). If you get off the M4 straight after this and head left into Newport, within half a mile you will find a Shell garage on the right selling V Power.

I also have a spare room with a double bed in it and another room with two 6 foot long beanbags. If any of you are stuck (or skint) for somewhere to stay you will be made most welcome by me and I'll try to get the missus not to glare at you too often! ;) (slightly antisupra after I spent all our savings).

Thanks Steve for the info... Looking really good. As a relatively local guy (about 40 miles away in Abergavenny) I can tell you guys who are coming over the 7 bridge that when you get to Newport you will go through a tunnel ;). If you get off the M4 straight after this and head left into Newport, within half a mile you will find a Shell garage on the right selling V Power.

I also have a spare room with a double bed in it and another room with two 6 foot long beanbags. If any of you are stuck (or skint) for somewhere to stay you will be made most welcome by me and I'll try to get the missus not to glare at you too often! ;) (slightly antisupra after I spent all our savings).

AH yes the tunnel. i was in cardiff 2 weeks ago, went through this the first thing i said to my gf was.. when we come back here we get to go through here!! its gonna sound amazing!!

thansk for heads up about the vpower.. i think il be filling her up there! :D

nope,

sure someone like chris w would bring a selection of things

I won't be bringing a trolley jack, race cars don't use such things :) I won't be coming at all if it looks like it will be *issing down, I don't fancy a long drive and about 150 quids worth of diesel to stand in the back of beyond getting soaked :) I used to easily get a small trolley jack in the back of my Supra, adequate for emergency usage. Please don't rely on me to have much stuff on board, the truck's been emptied out ready for a test and I'll just be bringing basic needs.

I'll probably bring one (trolley jack), I'm sure a handful of people will bring tool but as Chris says, best not to depend on anyone other than yourself.

Chris, I'm shocked, I thought you always said the rain made it more fun! :p

Fingers crossed it'll stay dry. But, with what looks like it'll be 2 weekends in a row of nice sunny weather, something tells me not to expect a third... :(

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

Is there a list of who is booked into the hotel friday? what sort of time are people planning on getting there? dont want to be billy no mates:d

I was wondering that myself.

Travelodge Friday Night

1. SteveR & Kate & Dan ~6pm

Travelodge Saturday Night

Is there a list of who is booked into the hotel friday? what sort of time are people planning on getting there? dont want to be billy no mates:d

i wont be there till about 9. depends on how early i can leave work. as long as im in time to wake up with a hang over im happy

Travelodge Friday Night

2. Pig and Gaz1

i wont be there till about 9. depends on how early i can leave work. as long as im in time to wake up with a hang over im happy

Travelodge Friday Night

2. Pig and Gaz1 (not in the biblical sense though)

:D

I just checked back through the thread so here's an update..

Travelodge Friday Night

01. SteveR & Kate & Dan ~6pm

02. Pig and Gaz1

03. AlexM

04. M5WTT

05. Pete

06. Bignum

07. Little num

08. Genesis

09. JamieP

10. Trig

11. Ian R

12. Muffleman

01. M5WTT

Travelodge Friday Night

02. Pig and Gaz1

03. AlexM

04. M5WTT

05. Pete

06. Bignum

07. Little num

08. Genesis

09. JamieP

10. Trig + Karen

11. Ian R

12. Muffleman

13. DaveF

01. M5WTT

Travelodge Friday Night

02. Pig and Gaz1

03. AlexM

04. M5WTT

05. Pete

06. Bignum

07. Little num

08. Genesis

09. JamieP

10. Trig + Karen

11. Ian R

12. Muffleman

13. DaveF

14. Chris + Jo ~20:30

01. M5WTT

Gutted :(

Now i know 105dB is quite loud, but with both cats removed I dont think my car will meet the requirement. So I ordered a baffle back in august (no one stocked my size so i got some one to import one). I just sent an email off because i'm thinking it should be here now, and i got a reply saying its been delayed and will be with you in two weeks.

Typical:rolleyes: