The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RSR Exhaust

Steve W2

we will see!!...ohh and there a new kid on the block who looks bout 10 with a white supra....good news is it is totally standard, so im still mr cool :cool:

Yeah but I use the TT when I wanna go fast, the Rover Coupe when I want to save petrol, and now the NA when I want some attention.

What do you do? :baa:

I'm off home now (in my loud NA) :p

My exhaust is actually feckin loud all the way up to about 90 in 5th gear! I might try it with the baffle in (for a minute :eyebrows: ) at the weekend.

My car needs a clean a some decent number plates, the one on the back isn't wide enough and I have ordered a smaller 'reflective decal' for the front. :werd:

Need to speak to Mr Whiffin about a Veilside shift knob to make it look 6 speed, then spray my dash black.

Ohh, have to fit my CD player this weekend and order my alarm.

i used a dremmel to shave a small ammount off the edge of my baffle so it slips in and out easily (oooh err missus). it makes life a lot easier :)

they do sound quite good dont they :D

Does it not rattle with it being a tad smaller then supposed?

I keep mine out now as it annoys me rattling a lot, which the neighbours really don’t like when I leave for work at 6:30 am or arrive home at 1am:D

Is there anyway this cane be stopped? Yes the bolt is tight enough.

Is there anyway this cane be stopped? Yes the bolt is tight enough.

Weld it in :respekt:

Leave it out :respekt:

Buy another exhaust :respekt:

Get lee to look at it :respekt:

Sorry, probably not helping :tongue: You could try and bend the baffle out a bit to fit more snugly in, or 'pack it out' around the baffle. Put a washer between the baffle and the exhasut (obviously over the bolt inside the exhaust).

Weld it in - not a chance:p

Leave it out – The likely answer

Buy another exhaust - NO

Get lee to look at it – Tried that one

Sorry, probably not helping –No not really.

You could try and bend the baffle out a bit to fit more snugly in, - it’s very snug

Put a washer between the baffle and the exhaust – May try this one at some point.