The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible sale - thoughts please

ellis

Have had the girl over 2 years now and am now after a change. All problems now sorted so am happy to let her go! Basic spec is as follows:

UK Spec 1993

Full decat by CW

Full CW suspension fitted

Boost controller fitted by Weston Performance

Pillar pods

Full respray 18 months ago

New short motor fitted a year ago with forged CP pistons by Jason at Interpro (done 9,000 on new motor, 85,000 on old motor)

Refurbed turbos

Stem seals replaced

Cam belt done at same time

Injectors overhauled

Uprated fuel pump

19" Volks Challenge SF wheels

Storm Blue with cream leather upholstery

Comprehensive history

Over £20,000 spent on this car in last 2 years!

Loved and cherished

Have in the loft one of Nics TRD rear spoilers with carbon insert, Greddy style front lip, side skirts and rear valance all ready to be fitted and sprayed up.

Value-wise I'm after the £9,500ish mark.

Thoughts from fellow members please! Pics in garage but with original wheels I'm afraid.

First thought - It'd be a shame for us to lose you Ellis.

second thought - Your car looked a lovely and clean example on the Dragonball, first time I looked at the baltic blue type colour and thought how nice it looked as I could see the metallic bits in it clearly.

Cheers Pete, thats really nice of you to say. I'd be sad to go in all honesty, I'd miss the car, I'd miss the people. I guess unless I can get near my asking price it won't be going anywhere!

Cheers Pete, thats really nice of you to say. I'd be sad to go in all honesty, I'd miss the car, I'd miss the people. I guess unless I can get near my asking price it won't be going anywhere!

I think you should advertise it for £15k then. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.