The mkiv Supra Owners Club

boot release - how to? :(

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh fame.

Vincent van Gogh's paintings only became recognised and collectible after his death!

... Oh, And heres little old me, getting requests for my doodles.

BOOM!,.. IN YOUR FACE VAN GOTH, YA ONE EARED FREAK!

Chaz mate, none in the public domain. But i've a few experimental pieces i'm working on.

I'm trying to remain individual, so not wanting to release to much contemporary work and loose my exclusivity.

Watch this space.

Art will never die.

Art will never die.

I could of sworn Kayla, The police and the courtroom called it being a pervert and not art as you state...... That is the last time I am a cameraman in one of Ed's night time film studies that involves running across a field with a night vison camera mounted on a tripod while you shout "Burn it with this petrol the police and dog unit are here"

Ahhh fame.

Vincent van Gogh's paintings only became recognised and collectible after his death!

... Oh, And heres little old me, getting requests for my doodles.

BOOM!,.. IN YOUR FACE VAN GOTH, YA ONE EARED FREAK!

Chaz mate, none in the public domain. But i've a few experimental pieces i'm working on.

I'm trying to remain individual, so not wanting to release to much contemporary work and loose my exclusivity.

Watch this space.

Art will never die.

Ed you can only so long hold back the people ,and the people will demand a etch a sketch sooner or later ....:D

I could of sworn Kayla, The police and the courtroom called it being a pervert and not art as you state...... That is the last time I am a cameraman in one of Ed's night time film studies that involves running across a field with a night vison camera mounted on a tripod while you shout "Burn it with this petrol the police and dog unit are here"

Yep, but it made for and awesome episode of 'police camera action'.

How you continued to run through that cornfield with a German Shepherd police dog attached to your Graham Jrs is a total mystery.

Great dedication to film production :thumbs:

I'm flying over to thailand next tuesday on another film set. Fancy some more freelance work Graham?

Yep, but it made for and awesome episode of 'police camera action'.

How you continued to run through that cornfield with a German Shepherd police dog attached to your Graham Jrs is a total mystery.

Great dedication to film production :thumbs:

I'm flying over to thailand next tuesday on another film set. Fancy some more freelance work Graham?

Yeah that is fine but you will have to book separate rooms if the budget stretches that far as sharing is not wise due to the fact I sleep naked on top of the duvet with the light on and the window open.

If the need to be risky/ brave strikes you I am tempted to embark on a un protected sex tour of Asia as well when the production has ceased.

Oh, Hi Ed. You looked lovely this evening by the way....was that a new shower I saw :eyebrows:

wow! I've been out-perverted!

Its weird being on the receiving end of sexual deviancy. Gives me another perspective.

No, same shower but i've de-lime scaled the head and re-grouted the tiles. Thanks for the nice comments. :)

If the need to be risky/ brave strikes you I am tempted to embark on a un protected sex tour of Asia as well when the production has ceased.

No need too. That has already been scripted into the film.

Word of warning though. You'll need ALL vaccinations. The Bombi rabid nympho women tribe haven't seen a man in 5yrs and its mating season.

Maybe like body doubles in certain scenes we might have to invest in a stunt http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.webster.uk.net/Environment/TheGoodLife/Livestock/Images/FieldFW-013_300x391.jpg&sa=X&ei=LbuTT7izKO_Z0QWNnMDmAQ&ved=0CA0Q8wc&usg=AFQjCNEuaeQiD4Upq-hEgpX_7tGJHOF9Sw for our own safety............ Either that or just go bare back and be done with it.

Are you kidding me. Invest in a stunt http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.webster.uk.net/Environment/TheGoodLife/Livestock/Images/FieldFW-013_300x391.jpg&sa=X&ei=LbuTT7izKO_Z0QWNnMDmAQ&ved=0CA0Q8wc&usg=AFQjCNEuaeQiD4Upq-hEgpX_7tGJHOF9Sw. No way hosay.

I've been doing my own stunts for 35yrs.

If i die, at least happens when doing the job i love.

Here we are with our Russian PR announcing that point of view. image