The mkiv Supra Owners Club

boot release - how to? :(

SupraStar 3000

Morning everybody.

Hello Graham, Thank you for the bump.

My counselling sections were going so well I needed an excuse to return to self harming.

Afternoon Ed, Abz bump was better as he was saying about the benefits of automatic's which was just asking for his drag video to be posted :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ed :D I don't post all that much but I just had to on this , probably still the funniest thing I have read on any car forum to date

I'm starting to get stockholm syndrome with this thread.

I get all fidgety if the thread hasn't been bumped in a few days. :D

Thanks mate. At least its entertained you :)

http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.strat-talk.com/forum/attachments/sidewinders-bar-grille/21258d1305119165-necro-thread_crap_wont_die_re_mega_zombie_forum-s300x371-97014-580.jpg&sa=X&ei=0z-QT7fGKtOHhQeo5JmoBA&ved=0CA0Q8wc&usg=AFQjCNFPDgvy9uma0-xmQCzCByxaTVJHVw

Its a scary thought. If i was to tragically die tomorrow, my only legacy would be this thread :(

Up until the story of your cellar comes to light and then you will be as famous as Hitler............ Maybe time team can come and have a hunt too as there are surely a few "things" buried that even you have forgot about.

Edit: I could always tell the press about you considering putting Squeaky the gerbil in the turbo.