The mkiv Supra Owners Club

boot release - how to? :(

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad someone bumped this!

I had my car washed at a different place last weekend & while I was on the phone standing outside I noticed the dude switch my engine off to use the key to open the boot! (Was quite annoyed he switched my engine off!). I just told him, just use the lever (like any normal people)... then Ed's thread popped into my head & I was laughing to myself, them dudes must have thought I was nuts! :D

As I said before Edd, you need to at least double the amount offered before we even think about locking this thread :p

Look mate. I can only manage an egg cup full per week.

Anymore and I might seriously damage myself.

Can't we cum to some other arrangement :D

lol, Ed this thread is legendary it can not go anywhere, If I able to become a mod I will do my best to make sure this thread lives on for ever lol.

I thought you was a mod? How come your green then?

... unless you accept a bribe ;)

I SAID BRIBE NOT BRIDE

One civil partnership ceremony is enough for me. :innocent:

hey Ed, check out my new Sig :D

LMAO :rlol: thanks mate. :hide:

Well it is Ed so I say post it, I think the story behind it is that some one told him that he could use his penis like a key to open up everyone's back door lol.

My penis does open back doors,.. and I'm cheaper then your local lock smith. :eyebrows:

• 2 weeks later...