The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone doing anything fun?

Supragal

well,.. I'm sitting here on my own reading this forum :(

last year I sent a bunch of flowers to someone, but she chucked them away because she thought her 'x' had sent them!

How ungrateful :(

Bought my good lady a bass guitar, amp and "teach yourself" book to keep her amused, not the romantic gestures I used to throw around but once you've seen one £80 bunch of flowers die you've seen them all.

She returned the complement by blocking the kitchen sink which I unblocked with evil chemicals (burning my hands in the process), buying me a nose hair trimmer and a Metallica book.

An altogether memorable evening so far :)

Kept romantic for the first 15 years or so, :hug: after that decided it was cheaper (and less bother) to keep getting last year's cards out for the day, :nana::nana (much to the kids' embarrassment), after another 10 years or so those cards were getting a bit curled at the corners,::friday: so this year we've spent the money on the supra :lalala: and tonight we're both checking out the list, much more exciting - off to bed in a minute!

Aparently I blue-jacked someone on the train last week .. and somehow they got my number via a business card. My phone is still in development - so it's possible it could be a bug.

Anyway, I've had a string of texts from a girl called Kate. This might be a wind-up .. but either way I'm actually relieved it didn't turn out to be a guy!!!!

Aparently I blue-jacked someone on the train last week .. and somehow they got my number via a business card. My phone is still in development - so it's possible it could be a bug.

Anyway, I've had a string of texts from a girl called Kate. This might be a wind-up .. but either way I'm actually relieved it didn't turn out to be a guy!!!!

If they're just texts, how do you know its not a guy :D

Arrived at work 7:45 in the morning, finished at 3pm to come home to a huge box with flowers written on the side opened box a massive bunch of 1 dozen red roses and another package next to it with Chocolate in it, Then later I cooked Lee a nice peppered steak and then bed.;) All in all a brillant night:D