The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New engine just turned up!

JamieP

Im going to get danial (young lad that works for me) to do the first ride just incase anything happens, he is polish so plenty more where he come from:d

You can't say that....

For goodness sake, don't wear shorts when on that thing :p

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why couldn't the engine be mounted behind the seat?

I did think of that but i would have had to make up a frame to hold it and none of the throttal or clutch cables would have reached, its all done now, just going up halfords to get some fuel line and if i can get it started vids soon:d

:D :D :D

Y0kWyfpB51s

sorry for cluttering your thread Jamie, but I thought this was worth another post :)

Has that cameraman got parkinsons or something!! Bloody hell I feel more sick than when I saw the Blair Witch at the cinema!!

Good job Jamie, we want to see some 1/4 mile vids!!! :D

ive made one of them before on my mongoose bmx when i was 18 i used a lawn mower engine and a go cart centrifugal clutch of ebay. i made a carrier on the back of the bike though as i thought it ws a bit looney having the engine between my legs. it was crap at setting off but once the clutch propperly kicked in it was a beast. i got clocked by my mate in his nova at 36 mph god knows how i didnt kill myself because the brakes were pointless.

ill get some pics soon if i can find them