The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New engine just turned up!

JamieP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, it looks a bit like one of those WREN model jet engines. Might be bigger than one of those though? You can make 'em from old turbos.

That's cool that's my next project Jetcat P120 on Harpoon delta plane project for the summer :eyebrows:

Cool :)

I remember reading about pulsejets now. I think they might be much cheaper to put together than turbine jets.

I've been banned from making a pulsejet...(that and a tesla coil) by the other half...Can't think why :p BUT she didn't say anything about BUYING one...

I wonder what the law is on this? It's technically a motor bike now isn't it? Or is it?

I can see the authorities not liking this one bit. I want one! It's be great for the place at Rhodes too.

Yea cant see they will like it much, i dont care though and if i see a copper i will just hit the kill switch and peddle like hell:D

I mainly want it for messing about on the footpaths/tracks down by the river, they go for miles, ive took my dirt bike down there a few times but thats taking the piss a bit:D

Ive got another more powerfull engine on its way aswell, hope to have it up and running by next weekend

I wonder what the law is on this? It's technically a motor bike now isn't it? Or is it?

I can see the authorities not liking this one bit. I want one! It's be great for the place at Rhodes too.

Not sure actually myself...mind you I'm sure we will find out soon when Jamie gets tugged for doing 85mph on a gassed BMX going past a copper :)