The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Practicle jokes for work

johnd-mkiv

There was this call centre I used to work at. If you hold CTRL+ALT+UP (works on some compaq models)

it would rotate the screen 90 degrees clockwise. Do this twice, the screen is upside down. Do this when everyone is at lunch and watch the reactions when people come back (after they wake up the screen). Had people turning their monitors upside down to finish their work at the end of the day :D

Hmmm, an old school one but still amusing if you have admin rights...

Change the password length to 1 day, and minimum characters to 26.. :)

brb, just off to erm... :)

thats harsh...

also requires admin rights.

Everytime someone locks there computer and leaves their desk, change their password.... they will keep annoying the helpdesk, etc :D

Guest poodle

using the same rights i have all the desktops in the building set to a desktop of my choice, using this i post asstranged doctored photos of the directors. Last one was two of them on the heads of Dr Evil and Mini Me.

We also plugged a usb dongle into the back of our colleagues PC that connects to a Gyration mouse with a range of 30m so you can stand in the next office and wiggle his mouse round and there is no-one else there then when you come back in he asks to look at his machine as its doing crazyt things, We can never find anything wrong! lol

5ltr plastic container, long airline and a crafted lid to take the airline, oh and a switch tap from the compressor. 180psi into a sealed plastic container make a BIG bang. Loads of fun. We used to slide these under cars that people are working on. Sooo wrong now but very funny!!

5ltr plastic container, long airline and a crafted lid to take the airline, oh and a switch tap from the compressor. 180psi into a sealed plastic container make a BIG bang. Loads of fun. We used to slide these under cars that people are working on. Sooo wrong now but very funny!!

Actually the cheapy 99p footballs, the plastic ones are great on the end of an airline :)

using the same rights i have all the desktops in the building set to a desktop of my choice, using this i post asstranged doctored photos of the directors. Last one was two of them on the heads of Dr Evil and Mini Me.

I used to change everyones screen on a regular basis from the NT logon script. :)

Then the Boss realised what I was doing and made me force everyone to have the company logo as their desktop. :(

Some great pranks posted :D

Went in today to do some work on my car, he now has his whole tool box glued to the bench with evo stick after 3 days of letting that set will be amusing to watch tues morn :)

also found his new pair of burning glasses replaced them with a crappy old pair of safety glasses coloured in black pen and kept the new ones for myself.

This is one of the best posts i've seen in a long time :D

I'm a nurse and most of the pranks that we do would not be appreciated by the tax paying public. However some good ones include hiding in bodybags and waiting for the night staff. Telling a patient that they need a small injection and then walking in with the biggest syringe you can find with a great big needle on it. :innocent:

Guest dangerousandy
Telling a patient that they need a small injection and then walking in with the biggest syringe you can find with a great big needle on it. :innocent:

ROTFL!!!! you cnut!!!:D

Guest GirlRacer!
:rlol: I've been laughing so much at all these - classic! I remember someone telling me about winding up the new boy at his work... boot polish on the (black) toilet seat... clingfilm over the toilet bowl (old ones are the best I guess!)... sending him out to buy a new bubble for the spirit level :D