• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattsupra

well i went, i saw i came home soaking wet :(

spoke to supra girly with the candy red supra and what a stunner

oh and the supe aint bad too ;) lol

no really a top notch paint job

infact so much so i am thinking of going candy now but not red obviously ;)

lovelly to meet you and the bloke who intraduced me to you and maybe see you at some more shows soon

will post pics up when i dry out a lot more lol

Well - i shan't be going there again!!!

What an absolute shambles, the organization was pants, very little to see and the drunk chavs belting around in their cars in the evening was simply dangerous - and security would do nothing.

We were there as a small club, with some children, so we left early Saturday through fear of getting our tents flattened/killed (which had happened earlier in the day - luckily no one was in the tent)

So to sum up - if your thinking of going next year - don't, unless your 17 and own a saxo with a few stick on bits. Save your self some money!

Well - i shan't be going there again!!!

What an absolute shambles, the organization was pants, very little to see and the drunk chavs belting around in their cars in the evening was simply dangerous - and security would do nothing.

We were there as a small club, with some children, so we left early Saturday through fear of getting our tents flattened/killed (which had happened earlier in the day - luckily no one was in the tent)

So to sum up - if your thinking of going next year - don't, unless your 17 and own a saxo with a few stick on bits. Save your self some money!

I'd have to agree with this.

Yes its very true what you say

Didnt no about the tent incident

but i no of;

A stabbing (apparantly)

Some guy being ran over

And some one being bottled

Lets hope they were ok

and lets really hope it wasnt all the same bloke!

Guest mattsupra

i never knew about that either

i do know that one of the fast cars staff's g/f was spiked with a bad drink and had to seek medical attention and his fleece was stolen though

crap show

wont go again and the weather was poo

i think shows like this are going to become a thing of the past - mainly due to the flipping idiots who attend and ruin what COULD be a good show. It only takes a couple of them to ruin the whole thing :(

Shows like JAE are far far far better, for starters they FILL places like EESG so theirs plenty to see (show ground are 1/4 full tops this weekend!), and its all owners clubs who are there for the show, not to try and proove they are hard by spinning the wheels of their saxo up - on grass *slow sarcastic appluase*

Wish id taken my bow :blink::D

TBH I think shows like this need something to draw the crowds. There was nothing, no drift or track events, no racing, nothing showing what the cars can do.

I only stayed for the whole of Saturday because I was talked into it and slept for most of the day :)

The tent that was wiped out was my friends. Luckily his girlfriend decided against having a little sleep earlier in the day as it ended up wrapped around the idiots driveshaft :(

And yes I saw the young lad get slashed on saturday evening with a glass bottle. About 6" straight across his cheek :(

I won't be going next year either.

Guest mattsupra

i did see the ambulance turn up late on saturday night but didnt think much other than some idiot had od on drugs

not a stabbing/slashing to someones face ffs

well all of the guys/girls i went with said there is no way on earth we will attend next year

and thats just coz the show was a load of crap basically

yeah, the guy who was bottled then stabbed with the bottle was the same lad, me and my mate in the other supe saw it kick off in the club they were then chucked out and not supervised so obviously it continued outside, security was utter crap!!

so that was you !

i was on the Unlimited Styling STand next to you

quite amusing when you were giving it a shampoo

jamie

Quite amusing how no-one else would help us :(

Still, it pi$$ed it down all the way home the next day and we had one very foamy Dog lol. Very amusing.