The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Aerotop, Auto, 62k, Silver

Guest Enola Gay

Guest Enola Gay

I bought this car from the importer just over 15 months ago. Car was imported from Japan, had a lady owner over there per docs I saw. When I got it I had the following done:-

. Cam belt changed

. Service

. Thatcham 1 Meta system fitted

. Fitted brand new 18" Konig alloys with part polished finish and brand new Toyo tyres

. Changed Jap sterio to a brand new Kenwood (retained jap CD player so now has two cd players)

. Had air con re-gassed and serviced

I had looked at a few Aerotop's for sale in the UK but they were not in that good a condition. The import car was a result as its in very good condition.

I have just bought my mates Lexus Soarer (planning on running this for 12 months or so then maybe trying a Skyline) - so Supra has to go. You can just see the Soarer in the corner of a couple of the pics. Will be sorry to see the Supra go. Happy for any Club member to come and have a look at it to report back to any potential buyer what car is like. Likewise any AA or RAC etc inspection welcome. I am a mature owner who has just used it as a toy - has been kept in a heated garage under a cover while I have had it and used as a third car.

Car comes with just over 11 months test (been waiting for private plate to go on retention which it now is and I have all docs). Taxed until end August.

Car is in Shipley, West Yorkshire and I can be contacted on 07714 897249. For sale at £5750. Now going to try and add some pictures but if they are not there I have failed and you will need to ring me and give your E address so I can mail them...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.