The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Champions League Final Thread

hogmaw

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna try not to sound bitter, but 200 million people all over the world watched the final. I think most would agree (even those that hate chelsea) that chelsea were by far the better team and deserved to win.

And JT is still an absolute legend.

gonna try not to sound bitter, but 200 million people all over the world watched the final. I think most would agree (even those that hate chelsea) that chelsea were by far the better team and deserved to win.

Not in the 1st half :tongue:

I must admit i was shouting with joy, but then i stopped and thought, Oh, poor bugger when i saw his reaction

You could see that it destroyed him

oh well not too worry, i'm sure his £120k a week will cheer him up :D

well done boys, great season and well deserved

Mike

As an LFC fan I'm sort of ashamed to say that I'm glad Man U won, but only because I was trying to hope for a way it wouldn't have been decided, but these things happen...

The Drogba incident was just hillarious, obviously there was no force in his slap, but that's beside the point, he still did it, and thus ruled himself out of the penalty shootout...

Although instead of taking the penalty he'd probably have dived over the ball on the spot to try to win a penalty, which would have ended up in an infinate loop and they'd all be there forever :)

Sorry Trig, best team won mate !

As an LFC fan I'm sort of ashamed to say that I'm glad Man U won, but only because I was trying to hope for a way it wouldn't have been decided, but these things happen...

The Drogba incident was just hillarious, obviously there was no force in his slap, but that's beside the point, he still did it, and thus ruled himself out of the penalty shootout...

Although instead of taking the penalty he'd probably have dived over the ball on the spot to try to win a penalty, which would have ended up in an infinate loop and they'd all be there forever :)

Get in there RED ARMY !!!!!!!!!! Still drinking and still celebrating!!

Drogba proved he is a fool !!!!!!!

What a game! Nearly, but not quite, as good as the Liverpool-AC Milan final of 05.

Drogba, idiot :D

never liked that cry baby.

Although was hardly an Ali hook either, harsh to show red for it. Would have been better if he at least hurt the dirty Manc :)

He's a diving cheat who deserved a red at the first sign of being a muppet IMO, so I was glad to see him off.

Aww bless Ronaldo :love: The better team won.

Lampard seemed to disagree. In the last few seasons since Roman "Money-Fix-It" Abramovich took over, I can't remember a Chelsea player/manager/fan ever saying "Actually, we sucked a$$ tonight, deserved to lose and the better team won". They always feel the better team lost when they lose. The day they eat humble, I might gain a smidge of respect for them as a team.

Really? They had their moments and hit the woodwork twice, but they didn't excel as "the better team" to me. And JT was a muppet for taking that penalty.

Me and my mate found the drogba scene hilarious! He be-atch slapped an opposition player, so the ref be-atch slapped him with a red. Fairs fair when you're a cheating diver really :D

In case you hadn't noticed, I really dislike Chelsea, Drogba especially ;)

Someone has probably posted it elsewhere but I can only cope with one football post a day so apologies if it's a repost... actually forget that, I'm not apologising, I put up with enough of them, cut me some slack damn it!

And so on...

Someone has probably posted it elsewhere but I can only cope with one football post a day so apologies if it's a repost... actually forget that, I'm not apologising, I put up with enough of them, cut me some slack damn it!

And so on...

BRILLIANT :rlol:

How about terrys new boot deal?