The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Champions League Final Thread

hogmaw

As a boro fan I am officially a neutral but if Chelsea win this I will be most upset. How anyone could support the club that has given us Dennis Wise, the Chelsea Smile and which has distorted the whole of football by the millions thrown at it by a dodgy Russian version of Arthur Daley is beyond me. Due to the amount of bandwagon jumpers, another disease of modern football, they also have the least knowledgeable supporters of all premiership teams, which is something I find amusing.

Anyway, I hate to say it but COME ON YOU REDS

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea win please.

I'm surrounded by Manure 'fans' at work, none of whom have ever been within 150 miles of Manchester.

Conversely, the only Chelsea fan I know has supported them all his life (even when they were sh1t).

Also, I find it quite funny when rich clubs moan about other clubs becoming even more rich.

News Flash:

All sperm banks in Manchester and London will be closed tomorrow as all the w*nkers are in Moscow :D

:hide:

They will already be there you fool. :p

I get to Old Trafford at least 10 times a season, comes with shaing a season ticket and work commitments. Costs for the Champions League final were just silly money.

Good result for the premier league as 2 English clubs in the final.

if Chelsea win this I will be most upset. How anyone could support the club that has given us Dennis Wise, the Chelsea Smile and which has distorted the whole of football by the millions thrown at it by a dodgy Russian version of Arthur Daley is beyond me. Due to the amount of bandwagon jumpers, another disease of modern football, they also have the least knowledgeable supporters of all premiership teams, which is something I find amusing.

Anyway, COME ON YOU REDS

I have no problem with Man U but Chelsea, well Hogmaw said it see edited above.

I should have added a poll to this, but so far it looks like ManU have by far the most support. I hope they win but I also hope they don't annoy the hell out of the rest of us by constantly reminding us how great they are, now that does get very boring

I think Man U will win if Vidic controls Drogba and they play Anderson+Hargreaves (I'm half expecting Fergie to give Fletcher the nod :D) either side of Scholes otherwise they'll be overpowered by Chelsea's midfield like in last Premier game.

Hopefully Cashley Cole will be out (good ol' Makele) as he usually keeps Ronaldo in his pocket and I want entertainment dammit. :)