The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 RZ-S TT Auto (Facelift)

Boot3yzsupra

Hi to anyone with interest...

OK, well here goes, this dont come eazy but....

I bought this car in 2004, it was imported for me from japan via Newera imports... it had 40,000miles (65 kilometers) on the clock and was described as a 4+ Non smokers car that was 'Absolutely mint'. The pic on my profile is the car standing on the dock waiting to be shipped.

Now in 2008 it has only done 46,000 miles and is as when bought.

It was uk converted for uk by Motormal, and i had it fully waxoyled underneath before it ever got onto UK roads.... not that its ever been out in the winter anyways!

The Supra is in standard un-messed condition apart from a Blitz NUR spec cat-bak exhaust that was fitted just a few weeks ago.

Mechanically and Bodilly the car is excellent, the only marks of any note being some rub marks at the top of the hatch where i removed the roof-vizor, i took this of simply because i thought it spoilt the flowing lines of the car.( The vizor has been sold btw)

I have put some pics with this add which i hope will give you a good idea of how she looks.

I have been offered £8500, but this is an offer without the car being viewed or havin seen many pics.... so that remains only speculative at the mo!

I am looking to acieve £8000 + and i believe the car is worth that (no surprises there) lol!

F..k that was hard to do!!!!

I am 10 mins from JCT 16 on the M6 so if anyone interested is Chester way for the 'Pancake' i'm close to there.

I will try and answer any questions etc as best i can, so pls ask if required., and all comments will be welcome...

Anyone genuinly interest in buying can also contact me on 07962070731

Cheers for now Chris

Thanks for your positive comments folks... forgot to put on the add that the car has 11 months MOT and is taxed till OCT '08

When you think i paid £13750 only 5,000 dry miles ago you can see why its a heartbreaker financially, as well as parting with probably the best car i've had!

Chris

Hi Danny, and all.... the milleage is 100% genuine, i have only driven the car during the summer months every year since i shipped it over, and if you take into account it pizzed down everyday last summer! lol, then you can imagine it it has not been out too often.

Be nice to see her stay in the UK... but finances dictate that wherever she goes as long as she is cherished then so be it.... but judging by the responce from the add she will be stayin in my garage!!! lol

We will see.... so come on guys and gals make me an offer!

Chris

Guest sunnyG83
i cant believe you have only covered that many miles in that time, i bet this ends up abroad my facelift did and a few others are by the looks of it.

Im sure if you get it on PistonHeads it will attract a few buyers from abroad also :).

Lovely Supra you have there :D

Guest sunnyG83

If you are in a rush to sell then £8000 is cool and will get alot of attention but i reckon its worth £8.5k-£9k all day every day.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.