The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Maybe...but how much?

Boot3yzsupra

I have a 1996 TT Facelift Auto that i may be looking to sell, but it depends on its value.... any ideas?

It was imported via Newera Imports in 2003... by myself, and it had 41k miles on import and now has 46k miles on board.

It is in standard un-messed condition apart from a recently fitted Blitz (catback) exhaust system.( May '08)

All is excellent with the car both mechanically and bodywork/interior.

Anyone give me any indication of value, and maybe after that .... any interest?

Thanks for all your advice/comments i will list a proper add and list for offers £8000 or above. Cheers Chris

Low mileage unmodified its worth £8.5 k i think. Do yourself a favour though and take lots of pics of inyterior engine bay etc and do a proper advert for it :)

:yeahthat:

Quick sales would deem a much lower figure - but I'd say stick to your guns - there's older TT supras with higher mileage still selling for 9-10k, so you should be 8k+ for the right buyer.

Looks great, just a note. If it had 41k at import is that not possibly KM's? If it hasn't been fiddled with it certainly will be which would mean that the car has done even less miles than you think.

Lovely car buddy, best of luck :D

Looks great, just a note. If it had 41k at import is that not possibly KM's? If it hasn't been fiddled with it certainly will be which would mean that the car has done even less miles than you think.

Lovely car buddy, best of luck :D

Very good point indeed as that what happened to me. It turned out that my Supra was imported @ 27k miles ONLY - that makes a big difference in the whole scheme of things.

Thanks to all for your comments and advice on value.... as far as the milleage is concerned it had 65k killometers, on the clock on import... so the 46k miles as quoted is in fact correct.

The car was descibed by Newera as 'Absolutely Mint' when it was purchased and after just 5k since then is still the same.

I had it fully waxoiled b4 it set foot on UK roads, but having said that its never been out in winter anyway!

I am very very reluctant to sell but 'needs must' as they say but i know it wont be easy!

I will list with many pics for those of you who have a spare £8000 or so to spend.

Thanks again to all Chris (Boot3yzSupra)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.