The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Silver NA Auto

d00gzy

With much regret here ive my supra for sale.

Details

1994 Silver non turbo automatic

Taxed till 31st November 2008

MOT'd till 22nd November 2008

Owned by myself for a year

Car has not been de-limited and milleage reads in kilometres

Milleage reads 145k

No modifications apart from an XS power cat back exhaust to give it a better sound

Plenty of tread left on all tyres with Toyo Proxys on rear

electric folding mirrors

6 CD Multichanger in boot

unused spare tyre

Bad points

Some rust under bonnet (see pics)

Engine light goes on with red exclamation now and then (common problem but has no effect on the car)

Light rattling noise in low revs or when goin over speed bumps (sounds like a loose heatshield on exhaust) SORTED NOW!

Whistling coming from one of the wheels which im pretty sure is low pads on the rear, only hear this now and again) SORTED NOW! (new trd pads on rear and new stock pads on front)

Slight condensation in drivers side headlight.

Interior in good condition with a few scratches on dash

ariel doesnt extend

Registration shows as an R reg but its month and yr of manufacture is Aug 94

Paperwork

Supra 93- Owners manual

Toyota Service book with only 2 stamps

Only last 2 MOT's

Some reciepts (exhaust and cd player)

Looking for £3000 Car is in Cumbernauld, email [email protected] with any questions please. Will get better pics when its not so sunny outside, cheerz!

• 1 month later...
Which common problem is that? For me I would say there is something wrong with the car.

Do a search and see, theres a few cars with the same problem (speed sensor prob)! An easy fix is there but until i have the time, thats how it is.

edit: only interested posts plz

open to offers.

Do a search and see, theres a few cars with the same problem (speed sensor prob)! An easy fix is there but until i have the time, thats how it is.

edit: only interested posts plz

open to offers.

Thanks for the clarification that should have been there in the first place. As unless stated the engine light and warning light can come on for more than one thing. :rolleyes:

Scores of list.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.