The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice Auto TT or Single.

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

Hi peeps i'm after a nice Auto TT or Single that has NOT been in a previous accident as on occasion i may be carrying my 2 year old in it.

I'm looking to pay up to £10k for it, but please be honest about weather the car has been in a crash previously before as my daughter is going in the car i purchase.

Thx Andy

And i hope you all had a GREAT day at JapFest

Hi Geneb,

I have a 1996 TT Facelift Auto that may be for sale, but whats it worth?

It was inported via Newera imports by myself in 2003 with 41k miles, its now done 46k miles.

Its Quicksilver metalic and standard apart from a recently fitted Blitz exhaust (cat back)

All is superb with the car, no problems, excellent throughout.

But like i say.... how much is it worth i wonder.... anyone have any advice (polite) lol! to help ....

As i said if a descent price can be achieved then i will sell....

But like i say.... how much is it worth i wonder.... anyone have any advice (polite) lol! to help ....

In one sentence you say you have no idea of its worth, then on the next you say that you will sell for a decent price!!

Why not put up what decent price you would accept.:search: ;)

Guest Geneb
Hi Geneb,

I have a 1996 TT Facelift Auto that may be for sale, but whats it worth?

It was inported via Newera imports by myself in 2003 with 41k miles, its now done 46k miles.

Its Quicksilver metalic and standard apart from a recently fitted Blitz exhaust (cat back)

All is superb with the car, no problems, excellent throughout.

im interested bud send me a pm with the money ur looking at.

Hi peeps i'm after a nice Auto TT or Single that has NOT been in a previous accident as on occasion i may be carrying my 2 year old in it.

I'm looking to pay up to £10k for it, but please be honest about weather the car has been in a crash previously before as my daughter is going in the car i purchase.

Thx Andy

My single is still for sale in great condition and cheaper than yuor looking to pay http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=132457

Geneb - if you dont buy that car for that price your an idiot :p

Thx Andy

Is this one any good for you?:innocent:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-GZ-SILVER-Boost-Problem_W0QQitemZ120265461301QQihZ002QQcategoryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guest rallycross

would my car be of interest?

RZ model twin turbo auto in mid blue metallic.

95 - N reg

only 75,000 miles, full service history (toyota main dealers)

HPI clear and never modified or crashed or painted.

Nice spec includes full black leather, aircon, cd system, 17" alloys, folding mirrors, cat one remote alarm, new cambelt and brakes, recent new headlamps (old ones were faded) and 4 recent new Good year F1 eagles

Just been MOT'd and serviced last week, with tax till Oct

looking for around £6750 London/Surrey area

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.