The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 M reg Black Manual N/A. £4750 ono.

jlgee80

70900 miles (114200km)

Engine standard N/A no mods

7 months tax, MOT due in August.

Bodywork standard apart from veilside front, which was attached when i purchased, also comes with standard black front bumper. Scratch above fuel cap, acurately performed by local chavs. Veilside bumper has about had it so ill put the origional one back on this weekend. oh, and a slight chip in the middle of the spoiler where it got caught in the car wash.

Dash is in a bit of a state as im half way through refurbing it as some pleb attached a walnut dash cover. Dash also now been modded by heckler blue/silver led's

OEM Facelift front lights from envy £400

Clear side repeaters now fitted.

Carpets dyed black

60k service performed at toyota.

Ill get some better quality pics posted up tomorrow, they are from when i first purchased the car, just to give you an idea.

My reason for selling is so i can fund something a little more powerful.

Thanks for looking any comments will be taken on board because i know what you lot are like :)

Thanks for looking....Jason.

yeah tt or something already singled i think.

The dash wasnt for me either! Its out now i took the walnut cover off, only thing is i reckon the previous owner araldited it on!! Looks a bit shitty with all glue on etc, easy to put right tho. One new panel is already in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.