The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Twin Turbo Auto - Rare Colour, Facelift

Guest Garfy

Guest Garfy

This car isn't mine, I'm advertising it for a friend.

Its a 96 facelift model.

79,000 miles

MOT 12/09

Tax 06/08

Cat 2 Immobilizer

1 uk Owner for the last 4.5 years and always garaged

UK headlights

UK Bonnet Vent

Recent minor service (including TRD Filters/oil etc and a full valet)

Major Service @ 68k miles (Cam belt, Plugs, Pads etc)

Stainless Steel Exhaust

18" Advan Wheels

Looks to be a very clean car, in a great colour.

for further details Contact John Everitt on 01242 820663 or 07751 086829

Price £7995

What's the history with this car? It appears to have the wrong front wings and missing indicators on front bumper.

If it wasn't for the little line going through the intake gap on the nose, you could say it has completely the wrong front-end.

Guest Garfy
What's the history with this car? It appears to have the wrong front wings and missing indicators on front bumper.

If it wasn't for the little line going through the intake gap on the nose, you could say it has completely the wrong front-end.

All I know is the current owner has had it for 4.5 years. I'll ask him if it has had any repairs.

Guest Garfy

I've had an email from the owner, I've copied and pasted it below.

Thanks for putting the advert up for me. With regards the queries about the front I am not sure as far as I know the front end has not been replaced, I had a good look over the car at the time of purchase so did my dad who restores classic in his part time and neither of us had any concerns or I would not have bought it. I have seen one or two others with this configuration of lights but don’t know what their dash was like (three little dials or one large one). I have also seen 95 plate cars with the front bumpers with the side lights and even one recently on pistonheads with the bumper lights and wing repeaters.

All I can say is I am happy for anybody to have it inspected if they want, I have no reason to doubt the car.

My suggestion would be that if your interested in the car to give john a call.

'96 was a funny year I think, as it was as facelifts just started happening so there was some inconsistencies around specs, could well be true.

looks a nice clean example, not a fan of the wheels but good luck with the sale:)

'96 was a funny year I think, as it was as facelifts just started happening so there was some inconsistencies around specs, could well be true.

I don't think that's right. The only half-facelift thing is that the VVTi engines and 3-spoke steering wheel came a little after the rest of the facelift stuff, or thereabouts. I don't think there was ever facelift without facelift wings, indicators etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.