The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do You Drink?

Guest RHDSupra203

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent drank for 16 months now and havent touch any none legal substances for 21 months :D I only drink fresh fruit drinks, smoothis, tea and water and the odd coffee, I dont drink pop or cordial now either.

Oh man life must suck :) (Just kidding)

Wake up feeling the best you will feel all day (blatantly ripping off someone's quote, can't remember who)

Wake up feeling the best you will feel all day (blatantly ripping off someone's quote, can't remember who)

I dunno my life just changed I like to eat good train hard and avoid manufactured foods maybe i have OCD but instead of cleaning, its a chemical disorder lol.

I dunno my life just changed I like to eat good train hard and avoid manufactured foods maybe i OCD but instead of cleaning chemical disorder lol.

Nah, I do know what you mean if I'm honest. The diet at home has changed greatly since we have stopped using ready meals and doing proper cooking. As a household we avoid artificial sweeteners due to my issue with them, which is a good thing, but it is damn difficult sometimes getting stuff without sweeteners.

Nah, I do know what you mean if I'm honest. The diet at home has changed greatly since we have stopped using ready meals and doing proper cooking. As a household we avoid artificial sweeteners due to my issue with them, which is a good thing, but it is damn difficult sometimes getting stuff without sweeteners.

*Makes note to offer Gav drinks with sweetner and video reactions* :clown:

*Makes note to offer Gav drinks with sweetner and video reactions* :clown:

Well, apparently I'm hyperactive 24/7 or at least people reckon I am :).... if I have something like a panda pop I go loopy... attention span of around 1 minute, ADHD kicks in as well :p

Guest mattsupra

i dont drink and dont think i ever really have done

oh yes its all coming bk to me now ;)

nar i went out a yr ago last xmas and got into a tiny scuffle with a few local hoodies/chavs and ended up taking three of them on only to find i got two of them and a broken jaw from a boot in the head (wasnt right before it so aint right after thats for sure lol) so i dont bother with it as im always driving

its my birthday on monday and wont be out drinking lol probs go for a meal n stuff instead

im with you on the whole A.D.D. thing mate too gav

I go through phases of drinking heavily and then I will have a spell where I hardly touch it......:) At the moment I am trying to lose a stone so cider is not a good thing to drink. I am having a BBQ at the weekend so I can see all my good work going to rat sh!t.....:(

H.

Dean Martin IIRC

I like a beer in the evening sometimes, either a nice Belgian Leffe, or Old Peculiar. Lovely stuff.

I don't drink anywhere near as much as I used to. For one thing I can't afford it! Just hard drugs now :D

Not really anymore, used to be a total p*sshead, before I got the Sup, then I started working as a bouncer(steward:innocent:) for a 2nd job and realised wtf am I like on the booze!

Kinda opens your eyes working in a bar/nightclub to how alcohol affects behaviour, its actually worse than people on drugs at times(I gather thats the next thread lol), I'll still take the odd beer and dram if I'm working away at site but not to the level where I get wrecked, its hard to let your hair down when you realise how much of a plonker you might become;)

I'm training MMA now, so not really allowed

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Dean Martin

:)

A very good quote :D