The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyo R888 18" tyres

Paul Whiffin

I'll have the 4 265's please mate. Need them before the end of next week, is this possible? How much is delivery or where are you located if they have to be collected?

Cheers

Yes, can do, I can get them sent out Wednesday for you for delivery Thursday, hows that? Delivery will be £20 for 4 tyres. If you want to collect we are in Enfield, North London. Let me know

Thanks

Paul

Yes, can do, I can get them sent out Wednesday for you for delivery Thursday, hows that? Delivery will be £20 for 4 tyres. If you want to collect we are in Enfield, North London. Let me know

Thanks

Paul

delivered would be better for me please mate. let me know how you want paying. my number's 07875159589 if you need to call. cheers :)

Go and pick them up you lazy F***:D my paypals verified if you have probs mate

I'm working all next week tho mate so can't get there. Paul is it ok if jd pays u with paypal and I'll go drop the cash round his house?

ok mate i've got my work buddy to send payment a couple of minutes ago as his paypal account is verified, his account name is john player.

if there's any problems please give me a bell on 07875159589.

cheers :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.