The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra Manual...

Marc T

Supra Non-Turbo Manual

74,000 Miles

Full Genuine Leather Interior (Rare)

Estorial Blue (BMW X5 Colour)

M Reg (Please note private plate not included)

Genuine OEM side skirts & spats (Rare)

Active front spoiler (Rare)

Electric & folding mirrors (Rare)

ABS

19 inch Alloys

It has the Full Black pack

RSR Exhaust

HKS Second de-cat pipe

Face lift rear lights & Front indicators

Drilled & grooved discs all round

Converted to MPH...

Car has 9 months mot

Electric ariel has been removed (Hole smoothed over)and replace behind back bumper

Car drives & look fantastic,

Please not this was a cat D write off, due to the old owners girlfriend keying every panel,Hense the re-spray, i have photos before and after...

Reduced to £5400...

I can vouch for this car, its stunning looking.. The respray and all the work was done by Rich (my painter) and myself...

Something Marc forgot to mention, this car was last dynoed @ 218HP, It pulls hard and has NEVER been over 112mph!

but the problem is, as many cars even tho it was only small paint damage, it is still a Cat D and that will put loads of people off.

£5800 gets a good TT also, but thats my opinion and this will be the car for someone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This car was sold yesterday for £5100, its beeing dry stored then shipped to South Africa!

As a matter of interest, how is that being done? When I last checked, it was damn near impossible to import a car into South Africa. They are very protective of the car manufacturing industry.

I know a lot of people that would kill for some of the cars available out here!!

How long is it being dry stored for???

The Guy Fritz said that if he tried to import it now, he woul dhae to pay 80% duty on what SA think the price of the car is.. IE LOADS so it wouldnt be viable..

He said that if he car was in his name over here for a minimum of 6 months, he could ship it over for the cost of the shippng with minimal additional costs as SA would consider it to be his own property.. Ie not bought to import export etc..

Whether this is correct i do not know..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.